Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

691 - 700 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

thank you for the warm welcome everyone :)

I am feeling bit hit and miss about my cycle at the moment, I have only been having brown discharge for about 3 days and as far as I know its normal and should be old blood. I have had nausea every day for the past week and am so tired its untrue. I keep getting cramps in my abdomen, not all the time but they are less painful than my period. my approx. implantation day isn't til Monday but maybe that's early or maybe my af is early??! totally unsure of what is happening to my body :( my gut feeling is that this will be it for us but I just cant get my hopes up got get BFN next week....

User Image

9 years ago

Hey guys I am just now 2 DPO lol I love these forums tho, like minded people to obsess with. I had a 5 year Mirena removed last month and because of the hormone that was released after it was taken out, I had full blown pregnancy symptoms...morning sickness and all lol So I'm actually counting this month as month number 1 of TTC. Good luck to all of us~! :)

9 years ago

Andrea--> Welcome! I've actually heard good things regarding TTC right after coming off Mirena; wild about the symptoms, though!

Bold--> What are you using to get your approximate implantation day? From what I've read, implantation can occur anytime between CD 6-12, but I've heard of it on both CD 5 and CD 13, too.

Claudia--> Girl, I've been ready to skin someone all damn day! And remember, even if they say she would have to leave for 2 years without you, you can always go with her - you just won't have the USAF paying for it. There's a lot of red tape with the military. But if she can do it (especially if they will recognize your marriage) it can be an awesome ride! Suggestion: Do your own research regarding your marriage. Often times a recruiter will come back with some bull crap answer, just so that they won't have to do any more paperwork. Look up the Air Force regulations. Also, if the USAF "won't" recognize the union, would she consider going Army? One of the guys Matt works with is legally married to a man, and he IS receiving benefits. So it may be a different option. The Air Force guys won't tell you that, because it would take away from their quota. Just be your own best advocates where the military is concerned. Matt was medically retired and given a <1% chance of EVER being found fit for duty again. We fought the Army for 5 years, and finally started digging into Army regulations ourselves; he was reinstated to active duty on 7 January of this year, and less than 9 months later is being promoted. Just some food for thought.

AFM: Our crap is in the house. But that's it. It's all still in boxes, and nothing is unpacked. We were "supposed" to go back out there after DS went to bed, but that kid didn't go down until 9:30. By the time I got back from Wally World getting some supplies for the house, DH was sound asleep in the bed. Ugh!!! He's killing me!!

Linda

9 years ago

2frsty, I used countdowntopregnancy.com website and my phone app....I have read that too :) I have a lot of the implantation symptoms and if I get the boobs before af is due then ill know something not right.....or is right in this case lol but I don't want to trust an app or internet....listening to my body don't seem to be working tho lol! i have read that implantation for me is common today but most common Monday. just wish i knew whether the light brown discharge I've been having for past 4 days that's giving me no pain etc was what we want it to be. xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hi I am on my 7dpo, had pink/brown discharge all week but very light and not enough to even change a pad, had it maybe once a day if that....am due af next wkend but today been to toilet, no more brown discharge yet but when wiped had what looked like thumb sized amount of dark red blood mixed in with watery but thick cm. not had cm like that all week just today so not sure if af is arriving week early or whether the witch is on route! had couple vivid dreams this week, nausea to the point where think I am gona vomit, so thirsty, unbelievably tired and my nipples and the surrounding areas are slightly sensitive to the touch.x

User Image

9 years ago

Awe bumpin I'm so sorry to hear!! I know exactly how you feeling.
Just make sure you go for that ultrasound cause they assumed I had miscarriaged and I actually hadn't it was an ectopic and my tube had burst and I was internally bleeding for a week. Trust me it gets better in time. I still have days were I break down and feel angry that I lost my baby. If you ever need to talk I'm here.

We'll I'm 13dpo. I tested at 11 dpo and got a BFN. Today I'm starting to get AF cramps so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before the witch shows her face. Good luck ladies!! Hope you get you BFP this month!

9 years ago

@bumpin---- i'm so sorry. i completely understand how you feel. Stay positive and keep your head up . Some days will be harder to get through than other days. i had an 11 week and 3/4 day miscarriage. That was about 12 years ago, it still hurts from time to time especially when its around the due date of when my baby should have been born. The positive thing is that you can always try again. im here for you if you want to talk. i can relate. ill still keep you in my prayers for when you go to the doctors.

@2frsty---- that's funny you didn't lie about when you said it will be hard the 1st few months. again my 2nd day in a row i missed my temp. by the time i got back around my bed i started cursing up a storm to myself. i told hubby that im about to buy a poster sign that says TEMP and tape it to the celiing so when i open my eyes i wont miss it. i would really like to see when i O though because now im on cd10 and yesterday i was having some really bad O pains for some reason, i know its still to early but i did take the soy so im not sure if ill ovulate early. i know missing temps wont have any affects on my conceiving but i would just don't want to be left in the dark. i was hoping to follow my cycle very very closely. although i miss my temps i still put in information like when we BD and when i used pre seed or anything like that so i can still keep track of this cycle somewhat.

AFM, trying to get the hang of fertility friend, i had really bad ovary pains yesterday in BOTH my ovary sides. today is cd10 for me, im trying to be precise with this cycle but still relax. since i taken the soy im hoping i fall into the statistics of 77% said it will work the 1st cycle, so im hoping that it will work, only time will tell, in the mean time im obsessed with everyone's TTC SOY cycles that were a success, im trying to hang on to any hope that i have since i have been infertile for so long, maybe this is the only break though that i may have needed.

9 years ago

@bumpin---- i'm so sorry. i completely understand how you feel. Stay positive and keep your head up . Some days will be harder to get through than other days. i had an 11 week and 3/4 day miscarriage. That was about 12 years ago, it still hurts from time to time especially when its around the due date of when my baby should have been born. The positive thing is that you can always try again. im here for you if you want to talk. i can relate. ill still keep you in my prayers for when you go to the doctors.

@2frsty---- that's funny you didn't lie about when you said it will be hard the 1st few months. again my 2nd day in a row i missed my temp. by the time i got back around my bed i started cursing up a storm to myself. i told hubby that im about to buy a poster sign that says TEMP and tape it to the celiing so when i open my eyes i wont miss it. i would really like to see when i O though because now im on cd10 and yesterday i was having some really bad O pains for some reason, i know its still to early but i did take the soy so im not sure if ill ovulate early. i know missing temps wont have any affects on my conceiving but i would just don't want to be left in the dark. i was hoping to follow my cycle very very closely. although i miss my temps i still put in information like when we BD and when i used pre seed or anything like that so i can still keep track of this cycle somewhat.

AFM, trying to get the hang of fertility friend, i had really bad ovary pains yesterday in BOTH my ovary sides. today is cd10 for me, im trying to be precise with this cycle but still relax. since i taken the soy im hoping i fall into the statistics of 77% said it will work the 1st cycle, so im hoping that it will work, only time will tell, in the mean time im obsessed with everyone's TTC SOY cycles that were a success, im trying to hang on to any hope that i have since i have been infertile for so long, maybe this is the only break though that i may have needed.

9 years ago

Afm: we'll I'm 14 dpo and officially a day late. Tested this morning and . Don't have any cramps today so far just some leg cramps and upset stomache. Guess I will wait for the to show up. How is everyone else doing?

9 years ago

We'll I'm 15 dpo and still getting a !! I'm
So frustrated and confused. I'm never late and I'm now 2
Days late going on 3. Hope something shows soon.
Hate not knowing what's going on.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo