Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

YAY!!!!!......

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies, hope you dont mind im joing your group. im 11 dpo. I tested BFN at 10 dpo. I have all the usual symptoms that one would have.... Really hoping this month is the lucky one!!

9 years ago

Amber and welcome!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Ladyshipe & congrats to you!!

9 years ago

Lady, my palms are sweaty...i'm so nervous

Hi Amber! Welcome x2 and !!!

9 years ago

I will give a little history about TTC for me... In March of this year we found out we were expecting. Everything went well for the first month until i started to spot pretty heavy. Went into the hospital and they found out I have a negative blood type. I was given a needle to help with the antibodies. The next day I went for an ultrasound and they couldnt find anything. They assumed I had miscarried. Less then a week later I was rushed by ambulance into the hospital to find out my tube had burst and I need to have surgery. This happened at the end of May. We are now TTC again this month and if it dosn't happend I have to have a procedure done to see if my tube that is left is functioning. I really hope and pray I can concieve this month. We have been trying for 3 years.

9 years ago

I CAN"T WAIT to see your results Niesa!!! I have everythng I could possibly cross, crossed!

Welcome, Amber! So sorry to hear of your loss, hun. I pray that you get your BFP soon enough.

I am getting absolutely nothing done here at work bc I can't stay away from these boards!! Good thing I am the only one in my office :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks Bumpin4baby!! Has anyone had the chills during there 2WW? Ive been having them on and off for the past couple of days. Seems to be getting worse. Almost like im getting the flu/cold..

9 years ago

I have been getting them off and on today. Is that a sign?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

From what I have read it is. Something to do with your internal temp rising with Hormones or soemthing like that anyways.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo