Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Neisa,
How are things on your end?

Claudia, where u at gurrrlll?

9 years ago • Post starter

Ladyshipe, my nippels hurt when I got pregnant in March so nothing to worry about. A good supportive bra helps alot with the pain and I also found at nights you may have to go shirtless if they bother you that much. Not much for boob pain here. Just on the sides.

9 years ago

2frsty Congratulations on all the great news!!! Crossing my fingers that BFP comes for you soon.

Lady, I'm doing the Happy-Lady-Happy-Baby Dance!!!! It's new, and all the rage, of course!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations times infinity!!!!!!!!!!

AFM: CD33... I didn't test last night, BUT temps dropped significantly this morning, signaling AF's eminent today. On to next month, which carries much better odds, since my love and I will be together for a whole TWO WEEKS and during my O time!!!

9 years ago

Congrats Lady!!!! That's awesome!!

Congrats 2Frsty!

Afm, I'm on CD 2 but I am going to try not to focus so much on TTC this month. We happened upon an amazing deal on a house so we are buying a house!! AHH! And if all goes according to plan we will be closing at the end of August. So we have a month to pack up our current house!! This is going to be a crazy month. So if we happen to get pregnant then great! If not we will get back into it in September! But I will continue to stay on the site and hopefully see more BFPs show up!!

User Image

9 years ago

9 DPO tested and I was really hoping I would be able to see a shadow or something, but nope! Kinda jealous of all the BFP's & over the moon happy for you all as well!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Having cramps like AF is coming and back ache...12 DPO

9 years ago

@ bumpin - I had a two days before my bFAINTp.

I also had cramping as if AF was on her way...The night before I got a +ve, I was cramping really badly...had me doubled over. I thought for SURE AF was coming....had light cramping the morning I decided to POAS just for the fun of it.....and saw a shadow of a line...

Well that gives me a little hope. How many DPO were you when you POAS? I POAS at 10 DPO and it was

9 years ago

I purposely didn't keep track to be honest.
I know that I get my period every 24-25 days....I took the first test about 2 days before AF was due. BFN
I got my positive a day after af was SUPPOSEDLY due.

From my calculations, Lady could have been anywhere between 10-17 dpo, depending on a NUMBER of factors. Hope that helps a little bit, lol.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo