Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing today??

@2frsty----- my temps are okay, im fustrated because I totally missed today again!!! I have to stop.skipping them because today is cd9 so its getting towards that mid cycle area soon. I need to.learn to take it so I dont miss ovulation. Since its cd9 im not to worried but I need to stay focused better. All my focus was today just running out if bed to wake up my daughter for school. Right now on.my chart it looks like a big capital M thats excatly how it looks. Yesterday I had the lowest temp yet which was 97.45 so im waiting for that huge spike to indicate ovulation. If I wanted to.share my chart on here how would I be able to do that????

AFM, im kicking myself missing my temp yet again. On a good note I survived past my 1st cycle using soy for 5 days. I now need to put up the bottle so I dont take it past 5 days. I cant wait for my 70 strips to come in the mail. Im excited to see how this cycle turns out already. I knke its way to early but fir some reason I have this exciting feeling. Plus the other day I had that very vivid dream of me getting 2 positive HPTs on test strips and I never ysed test strips I alwats use the dollar store cassets or walmart cassettes. So hopefully ill get my BFP this month. I havent seen a positive since 11 years ago. So im keeping positive, its almost like I can feel the joy already.

9 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Well, it is over. I know have my very first angel baby. Yesterday afternoon I passed it while at work. It is really weird how I am feeling. I am oddly relieved that this is now over and I can move on without the constant worry. Bleeding is coming to an end and I am in no more pain. While my heart is sad, I also feel renewed and can't wait to start trying again. I have cried and prayed every single day since I started spotting and feel like I have made some sort of peace. I am hoping I will find that I am ovulating my next appointment or at least let me know if everything looks healthy enough to try again.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for being so supportive through this difficult time. You all have no idea how much it means to me. Now, enough about me.. How are you guys doing?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

oh bumpin im so sorry :( hows hubby? i love your positive outlook! we need more of that

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

He is sad too. The look on his face yesterday was heartbreaking. I think after we talked a little that he too is coming to peace with it.

Do you guys remember all those dreams I had about the tiny dead baby animals right before I got my BFP? I really think that it was meant to be some sort of message. I was thinking that they were tiny bc I wasn't far along and they were animals instead of a human baby bc there wasn't a baby (empty sac), they were dead bc it wasn't going to work out. Does this make any sense to anyone else? Am I going crazy?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

no ur not crazy, i would think the same thing.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

I am an over-analyzer, lol. How are things for you Claudia?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies, im on my 6dpo and we have been ttc for month. we already have 3.5 yr old. I think I ovulated sat 23rd, af due sat 6th and I have had various symptoms mostly nausea, cramps and pink/brown discharge so just waiting on af which I have feeling may show up this wkend! :( xx

User Image

9 years ago

welcome bold and beautiful :)

bumpin AFM nothing much, my brother in law just got deployed to afghanistan and my wife is thinking about joining the Air Force other than that were peachy lol

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Bumpin--> I'm so sorry, Love. I was hoping for better news today, but I can see how it would be oddly relieving to know that it's over. And considering that it was a natural m/c, I'd imagine that the Dr would have no issues with you TTC again right away. Love ya girlie!

Claudia--> Air Force, huh? I personally went Army, but we have a few "fly-boys" in my family tree. I'd say go for it, if it's something you both agree on? Are y'all legally married? I believe that the military now openly accepts same sex marriages; that being the case, the medical benefits would be AWESOME for you! Tricare (the insurance provider) has GREAT medical coverage, and is the only one that I know of that pays for infertility treatments. (Not saying it would come to that, but it's always good to know that it's an option!) But I'm biased; my whole family has been in the military (one branch or the other) so I'm very pro-military. But it needs to be something you BOTH talk about and make sure you're honest. What are your thoughts about it?

Bold--> Praying for for you this weekend! That would be a whole week early! Maybe implantation bleeding??

Jess--> I missed my temp yesterday. Meh. But I'm not as close to O day as you. It told ya it'd be hard the 1st few months to get the hang of it down. And as for your chart, I had to actually go to Fertility Friend online through my computer and go to the "Share your chart" link to copy the code. It wasn't easy. But it is possible.

AFM: This move is going to make me bat-shit crazy!! The movers are almost 4 hours late with showing up, I've come down with a cold, my sister (supposed to come over to help Mom with my son) won't answer her damn phone, and now I've got the craps from all the drainage from my nose. Ugh. I just want to go back to bed and wake up tomorrow when the majority of this mess is over.

Linda

9 years ago

omg 2frsty idk how youre getting thru today id be killing everyone on sight lol

weve talked abt it, i told her i dont have a problen just getting up and packing up the family and moving, my only 2 issues are her needing to leave and we cant go and the kids constantly relocating. i did break down the other night thinkin abt leaving my soon to be 95yo grama behind. shes a mother to me. she raised my since i was 3 and idk what id do if i couldnt be around her if something were to happen.

she went in yesterday to talk to a recruiter and they told her she needs to lose 25lbs, her tattoos arent an issue and that she can only have 2 dependents and that hell call her tuesday regarding our marriage. she said that if they dont recognize it that theres a chance she may have to leave for 2yrs without us, that i was not expecting. basic training i have no issue with, 2 yrs is a whole different ball game. either way i support her. i think its a great plan now i just told her that she needs to lose her weight and enlist before the end of the year :) so we'll see

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo