Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

One of the girls on another site I'm on delivered her twin boys Friday at 19 weeks ... they didn't make it. What do you even say to that?! I pray God brings her and her DH peace.

AFM: Still no +OPK. I'm starting to wonder if I'm gonna get one at all this month! DH is going to be in and out of the field this week. I'm hoping I O a week late like I did with DS, so that maybe we'll get the egg this weekend while he has a 4 day.

Linda

9 years ago

Omg that's so sad breaks your heart big time will say a prayer for them all:(

Hopefully your o holds of until your dh returns I'm now 8dpo tested with FMU as expected BFN still tender breasts very gassy very embrassing infront of dp still always feeling hungry which never happens any of month usually I can hardly move in the tww also very tired getting up this morning . Baby dust for everyone xx

9 years ago

Hello everyone. I am 7dpo today. I feel gassy, tired and headaches. I was wondering if any of yall checked your CM. Idk what its supposed to be like now or if I were pregnant. Just wondering if anyone kept up w/theirs or just knew. I was thinking of testing again Friday at 10dpo, but idk. Plus I need to talk to my doctor about the medication I'm on. Ive read different stories so I just don't know. I take anxiety pills and mood stabilizer. Well, if anyone has any advice let me know!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I've just finished reading every last post in this thread, and it is so amazing, reassuring, and exciting to see women continually supporting each other in this manner. The sisterhood you've created is inspiring.

I am super super new to all of this, to the point that I don't know what half the acronyms you're using mean, lol (i've been doing a bit of research though). I've never really tracked anything relating to my fertility, except my period dates, and I don't really know where to start but here it goes:

My bf and I spent my birthday weekend together (we live in different states) and had sex every day from 6/7 to 6/10. Idk how to say this with tact...but on 6/10 we didn't try NOT to get pregnant, lol. Since 6/12 i've felt "weird"...can't really explain what that means, just not myself, so I start tracking my symptoms. After doing some reading, I'm pretty sure I O'd on 6/13 or 6/14. Since 6/11 or 6/12 i've had a pretty persistent backache, and on and off feeling like I'm catching a cold (light sore throat, foggy brain, light runny nose). Prior to O'ing I felt twinges and a heaviness in my lower abdomen, and with the exception of one day I have felt this heaviness everyday, either all day or at least half the day. Other recurring symptoms include:

-fatigue
-light dizziness
-bloating
-gassy (lots of burping, though, not so much today!)
-light headaches on and off)
-achy gums

If i'm right about my O day, I am 3-4 dpo, and I know it's too early to test. My period should be here by 7/1. I've been nervous about putting this information out into the ether because I don't want to seem crazy or pre-preemptive...but I need someone to talk to about these things because I don't want to get my bff or my bf excited and and anxious for nothing...and i'd like to surprise them in a special way if I am pregnant.

Thanks in advance for being a listening ear :-)

-K.

9 years ago

Welcome kbrown, you sound like you`ve been busy n im no doctor, but you may be on your way although it is early like you said. Now your in your TWW and that can drag on for a lifetime so it seems, lol. I wish you all the best and Baby Dust your way!
Michelle

9 years ago

Hi Michelle,
Normally you don't go by what your cm looks like after ovulation...but I've read that some women see a difference....normally cm goes back to thick, white after ovulation, but some women report there cm changing back to EWCM when they get pregnant, some report yellow discharge, some report watery... just depends.

KBrown - you don't have to feel funny about asking these questions...we are all here to help each other....
I would say watch your symptoms, and maybe test close to when your period is due...as you don't really know how long your luteal phase is...(the day after ovulation to the day of your period)

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you, ladies! I'll keep you apprised of any changes/developments.

9 years ago

I don't go by my cm are cp anymore as every cycle is diff for me I would get increased cm and sometimes be so dry and my cp is always all over the place lol coming up to ovulation you can get some cramping and bloating with ewcm or watery cm once ovulation has happened your cm dries up in the non fertile stage and can increase r decrease over the tww hope that helped someone x

9 years ago

Hi ladies!!! Sorry i've ben MIA...these past few days have been hectic. Anywho, hope everyone is doing ok. My bf and I decided to wait tip August to try again. I hope someone in our chat gets a before then lol.

9 years ago

Neisa--> Welcome! Here's a run down. Ladies - help me out if I miss anything important!

TTC - Trying To Conceive
O - Ovulate/Ovulation
OPK - Ovulation Predictor Kit (usually the strips)
BFP - Big Fat Positive
BFN - Big Fat Negative
BD - Baby Dance
Rainbow Baby - Baby conceived after a pregnancy loss
H&H9M -
AF - Aunt Flow (Period) (AKA: The Witch)
CM/CF - Cervical Mucous / Cervical Fluid
CP - Cervical Position
DPO - Days Past Ovulation
DPT - Days Past Trigger
FMU/SMU - First Morning Urine / Second Morning Urine
DH - Dear Husband
POAS - Pee On A Stick

I think that should get you by for a while!

Linda

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo