Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Danielle that's awesome! My DH has been surprisingly into BD-ing this month, too! Last night he tried to "go deep" just to make sure he was as close to the cervix as possible! Got another flashing smiley face again today, as well as watery CM. So looks like DH is gonna get raped again! Praying ...

Linda

9 years ago

Well, today sucked. I totalled my car this morning! Thankfully no one was in it with me, but I still ended up with a concussion, whiplash, and a shoulder sprain. So that almost ruined the whole day. Almost, but not quite because ...

I GOT A +OPK AFTER GETTING BACK FROM THE HOSPITAL! It's the 1st + I've had in 2 months, so even though I'm afoot, I'm still on cloud 9! And DH got attacked after some of the meds kicked in!

Linda

9 years ago

Oh no, I'm so glad you're ok 2frsty!! Hopefully you won't be too sore to BD!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Oh no. Car wreck can't get this TTC Momma down! It did "slow" me down however, but didn't get me down completely! OPK test line was DARKER than the control line this morning, too! Praying I can get DH to DTD this afternoon. He's been feeling like I'm just using him to make a baby, so BD-ing has been like pulling teeth. This morning I feel like I got into a bare knuckles street fight with a train - and lost miserably! Wondering if this is the reason God hasn't let me get that yet? Idk if anyone here is religious, but I believe everything happens for a reason! I also believe that a pregnancy wouldn't have fared well after that bad of a wreck. So hopefully I'll get a after all this. & lots of

How ya doin' Bumpin??

Linda

9 years ago

Lol! Well, that's good!! I actually thought the same thing when I read that you had a wreck. I believe everything happens for a reason as well and I have my FX for you. :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well, no BD for me tonight. DH is starting to feel the TTC strains, and feels like I'm just using him to try to get pregnant. Not to mention, that I'm sore as hell! So even though we didn't BD tonight (CD 14), we did on CD 12-13, and also on CD 9-10. Do y'all think we still have a shot? Gonna try to get some BD in tomorrow, but I'm just hoping that we didn't miss our window of opportunity! What do y'all think?

Linda

9 years ago

Glad you are ok 2Frsty! You should still be in the window! I had a similar issue with DH 2 months ago. Now he is the one saying we have to make sure we get to baby making and not wanting to waste too many days in a row. Lol. Hopefully your DH comes around too!

User Image

9 years ago

Well, I was able to get him to BD tonight by saying that I've already O'd and that this time was just for fun! After 2.5 days of VERY +OPKs, they're finally starting to fade, but not by much. The test line is only lighter than the control line by a hair! I've had a really weird cycle this time around. I've had really sore nipples for about 3 days, and today I was so emotional I almost teared up at the end of Winnie the Pooh! that it was a really strong O and that I'll get my in a couple of weeks! I've got a sneaky suspicion that I O'd late Saturday night or early Sunday morning. I think we may have actually timed BD-ing pretty well if that's the case!! I hope so; found out DH will likely be heading to Korea around the 25th of September vs the October timeline we were originally given. That's IF this crap in Iraq doesn't keep heating up and they swap out the training mission in Korea for a combat deployment to Iraq...

Linda

9 years ago

oh 2frsty im so glad that youre ok! hopefully all the you and hubby have been doing will get you your

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

2frsty: YAY!! Hoping that it works this time!! :) You are a strong woman to be a military wife. I don't know what I would do if my husband had to leave like that. I can barely spend the night without him! Prayers & FXFU!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo