Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

It's tomorrow ya'll!!!!....

Anyone POAS yet?

Oh the suspense!!!!!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

We'll looks like I'm out.. POAS and ... Pretty sure AF will show this weekend. Good luck everyone else hopefully you get your BFP

9 years ago

10 dpo POAS ... losing hope!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

No don't loose hope yet.....AF hasn't showed yet.

heyyyy morning ladies.

I was off yesterday, kiddies started school so spent the day with my wife :) so needed!

ladies who are getting dont lose hope!!!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Yes....what Claudia said.

Hiiiiii Clauuuddiiiaaa!!!

Dont give up hope Bumpin4baby!! 10 DPO can be to early to get a BFP. Im not giving up hope unti the witch comes... Ive read lots of stories about women who didnt get their BFP until their AF was a week late. Lets just keep positve until it shows. Im going to wait now for AF to show or im a week late. When I got pregnant in March I never tested until I was a week late so im going to hold hope that it can happen again!

9 years ago

Yes amber....just because u get a bfn doesn't mean ur not pregnant.....I got a bfn..and was cramping HORRIBLY the day my period was suppose to start.

If AF hasn't showed..ur not out...maybe their isn't enough hcg in your blood as yet to register on the hpt...

Just out of curiosity has anyone had a procedure done where they put dye in your tube to see if its blocked or not? Im suppose to have this done after AF shows up.

9 years ago

I never had it done, but it was proposed to me about 2 years ago.
I was told that cramping would follow cause it supposedly tests to see if you have any blockages, but also opens up your tubes....

I never did it....I don't like unnecessary cramps...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo