Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Well, at least I made you laugh! Sunday does feel like a long time to wait..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Claudia and bumpin4baby: yea even to me it sounds like a long way away! lol but I want to give af time to show if she is going to and I have known her not to show til later on in the day and we are out in the afternoon so it will come quick really! :) don't want to just assume just cause ive got pg symptoms.....im a tad scared that its happened so quick and its only taken us month! lol xx

User Image

9 years ago

I understand that! I will be waiting until at least 13 dpo to test next time. I did have a 16d LP, not sure if it will remain the same though after the m/c or not.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

well sunday I will be 15 dpo and my af's have never been late. I was due af near the wkend on holiday in august (my lmp) and I came on 2 days before so its never far off lol xx

User Image

9 years ago

I have my FX for you!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Bold&beautiful2014 - Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Bumpin4baby - woohoo for no more bleeding!!!! Happy bd-ing!

Frsty & Claudiamarie, how are you ladies doing?

Afm - I forgot how tedious ttc was.. so much waiting!! -opk this am so assuming today is o-day... 11 till I start testing! (my cycles are too long to wait af!)

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Well ladies, thought I'd update you, my diarrhoea followed by me being sick early hrs of this morning and has also had me continually passing watery diarrhoea. Me and hubby tested and bFn :-( can't believe it as I thought everything pointed to bfp! I am due on today but so far nothing yet. stupidd question cause I know what answer is but can you get bFn when you got a bug?? Think I'm just praying. But I had that little bleed n then I did have little more blood when wiped couple days later. I'd completely forgotten bout that! We are gona test again in few days if no af xx I have heard of women keep getting bfn and yet they are pregnant so fx'd xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hi @bold.... yes you can get a BFN and still be preggers. All your symptoms sound promising, especially, if you have spotted that can mean implantation bleeding. Id suggest the same thing like you said, wait a few more days and test again. If your sick with a stomach bug that should not affect your results on a HPT. My FX's are crossed for you. Let us know about any updates??

@bumpin--- sorry for your loss, its good news that your uterus lining is thin and good luck with BD'ing. My FX's are crossed for you that you receive your BFP sooner than you think. :-)

@2frsty--- how are you doing today? I read your post about your babys 1st birthday and your hubbys promotion. That day couldn't have fallen better together. Actually if im not mistaken when I read ur post my daughters birthday was on the same day 9/4...how are your cycles doing?

AFM----- im on cd17, still havent ovulated het. Ive been temping and today I had an all time low so hopefully ill get that spike soon. I recieved my package a couple days ago of OPKs so I started every morning taking a OPK on cd15 and if was neg, however an interesting fact is that I do see progression, cd15 test line was super light cd16 gotten alil darker and today the test line is darker than yesterday however still negative but it is on its way to a positive . I know the test line has to be as dark as the control line. Hopefully in the next day or two it is. Im praying for a positive ovulation soon. Fx crossed!!!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jessica25 - Hope your getting in some good bd-ing, sounds like toy should be o-ing soon! Hope you get your +opk today! Are your cycles usually longer? I have 33 (ish) day cycles and usually o around CD 17 or 18 too :)

B&b2014 - Any sign of af? With ds #2 I tested when I was sick and got a bfn, then ended up being pg, so anything is possible! Fx!

Afm - 3dpo... wow, I forgot how looooooong the 2ww was... I wanna test already!! On the plus side, dh will be gone during testing time, so I can be as crazy with it as I like! Lol! Ill be 9dpo when he leaves.. gonna try and wait till 11dpo start testing though.

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

At expecting2expect: nope no sign of her yet and I really want to get on with next cycle if I'm not pg! Lol it's driving me mad not knowing. If she still not shown I'm gona end up doing cheapy test Wednesday night as hubby away at a course with work so I could test then lol and if it's still negative then I'll go docs xx

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo