Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

2frsty - I'm so sorry.. I was so hoping you would get your BFP this cycle! I can't even imagine what you must be feeling, deployment is hard enough without it happening during the trying to conceive process. :( you shouldn't feel weak for feeling like this, you're only human and you can only deal with so much at once before it finally breaks you down. Sending lots of love and hugs your way!

AFM - still waiting on AF, but the past few days I have had some on and off cramping, massive headache, and have been very emotional. So no doubt she's on her way.

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Looks like everyone had a terrible weekend!!

E2E--> Keeping my FX'd for you. Those are my exact symptoms every single month, but I usually get the poops too.

B&B--> How ya doin, hun?? I remember when I had a big cyst rupture in 2006 - I was in the hospital for a week! Praying it's something that simple (doesn't feel simple when you're going through it) but in the long run it would be much better than an ectopic! I am so sorry for the passing of your Nan. The combination of these 2 events must be compounding each other; keep your chin up, Love!

Bumpin--> I've been through some stressful times, but I swear that the TWW is one of the hardest things to endure. Because it's one that we go through month after month. Hang in there lady; the best is yet to come!

Danielle--> Ooooh! So excited for you and DH! Hope this good feeling turns into a BFP!

AFM: I'm feeling better today, thankfully! Even called to make an appointment for 1:30 today to hopefully have an IUD put in. I don't want to have to worry about taking a pill every single day in addition to everything I'll be going through while DH is gone.

Linda

9 years ago

Evening ladies,

Thank you everyone for your well wishes. I am still on the ward in hospital and have had all scans, ultrasound internals and am waiting for results. They have said it's looks to be pelvic inflammatory disease or something along those lines but until they have looked at all results it's hard to tell.

I have moments where I feel better then I dip down again. I just feel tired and sore. I could cry but I've got to stay strong and think of what I've got at home.

I will try n update you all when i know more but in the meantime baby dust to you all and sorry to any afs that have shown their horrid faces!! Xx

Love to you all xx

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you, 2frsty! Did you get the IUD?

B&B: Hang in there, girl!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hello ladies,

Wow sounds like everyone had a terrible weekend

2frsty-I'm so sorry. Just reading your post got me chocked up. I'm so sorry AF came and your DH is leaving for awhile. I don't know how you do it considering when my DH leaves for graveyard shift I can't handle even those "working" hours that he's away. Maybe with your body taking such a long break perhaps by the time DH gets back then your going to be good to go and get your BFP.

Bold-I'm really sorry to hear that your in the hospital, that must have been that scary to be in that much pain. I hope you feel better soon. Keep us updated if you can about your tests. I heard PID can be a factor in infertility so it's good that if your getting it treated then maybe you'll be getting your BFP in no time once you start to feel better.

Claudia-I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma.

AFM, I'm on cd3, my cycle has already really ended meaning I only had it for 2 whole complete days only?? Just in case I may take a internet cheapie just to rule out my short cycle to be IB instead. Still feeling pretty down that AF showed a couple days earlier. I guess it was stress. I'm going on my 3rd week with no days off from work. Tired isn't even the word, more like zombie is. During my "day time" sleep my boss calls me to see if I can pick up another route for tonight and due to me not thinking I accepted it, now I'm kicking myself in the behind for saying yes lol. Anyways ladies, I hope everybody who had a rough weekend is keeping positive. And to those who AF didn't show up yet to, I'm praying for you to get a BFP. My fingers are crossed to those who are still in the 2WW. Oh yeah since today is cd3 I will be starting SOY again. Instead of 80 mgs I'm going to take 160 mgs for all 5 cause straight. Hopefully that will do something for me. Only time will tell. :-)

9 years ago

Hey ladies, sorry I have been offline for about a week. Thanks for the positive thoughts, but AF reared her head last Tuesday :( One thing I did learn was that my cycle is running 26 days instead of 28 and so I am taking my temp this month in conjunction to the fertility monitor. We start ramping up again this weekend!

Frosty, Jess and Bold, sorry to hear your news, let's all hang in for bfp's in October! Baby dust all around!

Kristen

9 years ago

Bumpin--> I scheduled the IUD for Monday the 29th. I was going to get it on Thursday at 10:30, but my BFF is getting her gender scan that day at 10:00 and really wants me there! So like a good BFF, I rescheduled my procedure to be there to support hers.

B&B--> Any news on the test results?

Kristen--> Are you using an actual fertility monitor, or the Clearblue Advanced Ovulation kit? And sadly, there will be no bfp for me for at least 9 months...

Linda

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Still in and still waiting. it's 7.30am Tuesday morning here and I've just woken up.

I'm hoping to go home today, whatever scans show but still no results!! That's nhs for you tho, leaves you hanging :-(

As soon as I know I will update you all :-) xx

User Image

9 years ago

Frsty, it is the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, this is only my second cycle using it. I didn't realize how long your DH was going to be away for :(

Just caught up on some other responses, Bumpin, sry about your bfn, you and I can wait out the tww together this time around. Also, sad to hear about your grandma Claudia.

I am having an incredibly stressful week at work this week 3 huge events in my newer role this week, I had one yesterday, 2 more to go, nothing like waking up at 5 am with the hubs for bms before heading into the office :) I'm exhausted! I am trying to take advantage of the higher fertility days, leading up to O on Saturday or Sunday...

Hoping that we all have better weeks than last week!

Kristen

9 years ago

thanks ladies!

sorry to read about everyones news but at least you all have each other and get those BFPs in october!

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo