Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Hello everyone!

b&b - so sorry the witch showed!

2Frsty - glad to have you back! But I think we all completely understand the need to spend as much time with DH as possible!! for you that you get your !!!

Jessica - hopefully in a few more days that will show up!!

AFM, so far haven't felt the nausea today (which I'm ok with ) but my lower ab muscles feel really sore today. Not sure what that is all about since I haven't done any ab exercises in a while! Just waiting and tracking symptoms.

to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

B&B--> I'm so sorry about AF! I'd definitely talk to the Dr about PCOS. Sounds like it's hitting you head on, my friend! Ask for some Clomid! It'll help you O, which should help to make your cycles more regular. I also recommend that women who do have PCOS chart their BBT. That way you'll know exactly when you O, and can start figuring out what the hell your cycle is actually doing.

AFM: again this morning. And I had a slight temp dip this morning, too. I'm losing hope, and fast!

Linda

9 years ago

Sorry for the BFNs ladies, but remember it is still early! Chin up!

So sorry that AF showed B&B. At least now maybe you can move on to next cycle and hopefully Friday you will get some answers on your crazy cycle.

Well, 8 DPO! Getting sooo close.. I am still refusing to test this early. Today, my BBs are only sore when poking at them, but nipples are sensitive, a constant hankering for OJ, been feeling some action in the uterus area, hightened smell, and lots of CM. I know all that sounds promising.. but, we will see.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Bold, sorry that AF showed up, however now you can go back to the drawing board with a new game plan. Hopefully the doctor will be able to help you on Friday and give you some answers.

AFM, this morning I held off testing. Getting disappointed with the constant BFPs, I know it's still early yet. At least I don't have a slamming headache anymore for right now but my back is still killing me. Other than that surprisingly there's really nothing else going on. Since today is Thursday I'm thinking about holding off testing until Friday or perhaps even Saturday. The closer to AF I test the more reliable the results. I don't know what even possessed me to start testing a week before AF is due lol. At least by Saturday it will be more realistic to test. I have plenty of internet cheapies but I'm tired of doing a handstand just to "try" to see an invisable line. I guess only time will tell.

9 years ago

** oops, typo, meant to say tired of getting the constant BFNs. A BFP I wish..... Maybe it's my mind telling me something. Lol. I'm going to still hold of testing (I think) lol

9 years ago

Well, I decided to err on the side of caution and picked up some natural progesterone cream. I want to give any possible eggy the best chance!

Linda

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

B&b so sorry the witch showed :( Have a feeling im gonna be right behind you. Good luck with the Dr!

Sorry to hear about all the bfns lately
:( Good luck to everyone still in the running!

AFM, pretty sure I'm out. Decided not to buy any hpts so I won't test again. Hoping with none in the house I can wait out AF. Now and in future cycles. Dh is home tomorrow. And I am taking our boys to the Dr at some point. Fun, fun

Xx

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Evening ladies or morning lol!

Im sorry I have not been on for couple of days but with this af I have not been myself and have been feeling poorly. its little heavier but im defo not pregnant and so its just case of waiting for it to be over so me and hubby can bd again! Drs visit was positive and negative all at the same time.....I could cry with what she has said but I am also trying to think positive. the dr has said that its good that I am having periods as it means that altho my PCOS never went away (which I sort of knew) it does mean that I am ovulating but she couldn't explain what the mini bleeds were. the could have been what I thought and sadly the implantation just didn't quit work. She said that as far as she is aware no doctor at a normal doctors surgery should just be able to prescribe clomid as it can over stimulate the ovaries which can be dangerous and it can, in some cases, lead to death! that is why some women that receive clomid are closely monitored and are scanned at every course (which i was) to check their follicles and make sure there are not too many as if there are you should not have sex. my dr is gona write to a reproductive clinic at my local hospital and ask if they will help me. She has warned us that they may say no due to us already having a child but because we cant prove how we conceived DD#1 (whether it was natural or cause of clomid) we may end up going private or adopting if no one will help us!!

So at the moment it is a waiting game :( im trying to think positive tho as thinking negative is not gona help us at all :) xx

User Image

9 years ago

B&B, I'm so sorry to hear that. At least your doctor is willing to make an effort to try and reach out to the RE despite the doc saying that he may already know the answer of the RE. And as far as PCOS goes if you can't get clomid, have you ever tried soy isoflavones?? I heard many success stories. It works just like clomid for women for have PCOS. This is my first cycle on soy. If you haven't tried it, I suggest giving that a try. As far as paying out of private for a doc or adopting - I don't know your financial status however you should look into IVF vacations. You can go to Barbados and only pay a fraction of what wed pay here in the states. I think Barbados IVF is only like $6,500 includes all doc appts, scans, blood work the whole 9. That's only worst case scenario if you need invasive treatment like IVF. You can google IVF vacations and plenty of packages will come up and success stories so keep thinking positive.

AFM, last night while working I had really sore achy ovaries. You know when you get a bruise and push on it?? Well that's exactly how my right ovary felt!! It felt like one big bruise. Not cramps bit just sore in one spot, weird!! Other than that I just caved in and taken another test although I said I won't lol. I'm a real POAS addict despite all the BFNs that I'm getting. I do have cramps today though also right under my armpits is starting to get sore as well. I'm too these point I don't know what to think. I'm keeping positive although I feel like AF is coming. Today is CD 30 and I O'd cd17 . I hope maybe by 14 or 15dpo I'll receive my BFP. Maybe it's not showing up due to late implantation since it can range from between 6 to 12 days after o. Maybe that could be the reason for a bruised feeling pain down there last night. I wish I was still temping but I haven't been able to keep up with it due to me always working 7 days a week now starting at 1AM to 8am. I usually taken my temp at 7am. So with working overnights I don't know what to do. If I do have AF show up in deffinetly going to change my dosage to higher. But I guess we'll see. Plus another symptom I have is decreased libido really bad to the point I don't even want DH to touch me at all, were almost fighting about it :-( I don't know if that can be a symptom to but I'm just not in the mood, not even alil bit.

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Jessica - fx for your! I know the bruised feeling your talking about! :) GL!

B&b - Sorry you got such rotten news! Hopefully things work out fairly easily so you dont have to go to a private clinic. My fingers are crossed for you. They said you were ovulating? if so, have you ever used evening primrose oil? We use it to conceive number one and it worked wonders. If your not ovulating, soy iso, as Jessica mention is supposed to be good & work similarly to clomid.

AFM - still waiting on AF!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo