Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

I hope so too....Tx Claudia

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone, Iâ??m new here and Iâ??m so happy I found this forum. Iâ??m 30 TTC baby #3 I have two boys and I really want a little girl, but whatever the Lord send us is what we are going to be happy with. So far Iâ??m in cycle day #24 and Iâ??m 11DPO I started POAS since 6DPO lol I know to early but I couldnâ??t help myself and off course it was BFN it has been 2 days since I tested and I bow not to test until AF is late which is in 3 days, I forgot to mention that back in May I had a MC, a Ovum pregnancy to be exact, I was devastated and it made me want another baby even more, my sons knew that I was pregnant and they kept asking me about the baby which made it even more sad for me, I explained that the baby want in my tummy anymore of course being that my boys ages are 5 and 3 they didnâ??t understand so they just went back into playing lol.

9 years ago

Hey there welcome to our POAS addicts forum lol im sorry about your loss but heres hoping that you get your BFP in a couple days. any symptoms?

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hi everyone hope you don't mind me joining . I'm finally in the tww though I'm only 2dpo so far but feeling good this month baby dust to all xx

9 years ago

to everyone, and welcome!!!!

Welcome to our insanity!

OMG, I am soooooo mad! Just found out that DH probably won't come in from the field until WEDNESDAY! I'm probably gonna O before that! If he doesn't come home, I'm going to have wasted this entire cycle, and it's the 1st cycle since I've started the 100 mg of Clomid!

Linda

9 years ago

'm sooo sorry 2Frsty!!!!

I'm not in a good mood myself today. Feel those AF cramps slowly creeping in. I was hoping this was my month.

Just have that feeling AF is going to show.

oh no 2frsty im sooo sorry
ladyshipe wahhh i hope its not AF. ugh im so sorry ladies

babschloe5 welcome to our insanity as 2frsty said

AFM: went to cvs this morning before work to try and get OPKs and holy mother $46 for 1 months worth uh no thanks! but i did get the basal thermometer so i wanna try that too

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Claudia - You should do CM and CP check along with that.

wahhhhhh lmao i know i should. im trying to figure out this whole charting thing but omg its confusing.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo