Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Yeah.... - of which I expected..

With my last pregnancy I tested early and it was a . Not sure how many DPO's as I didn't know about that stuff..but I know it was a few days before my period.

I am just hoping that I am testing too early, but my body feels periody..
Blah.

9 years ago • Post starter

i hope its too early. shoot sunday-tuesday is a longgg way away.

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

It is. I keep saying to myself that SURELY I should be getting some sort of a line by now, seeing as I tested early my last pregnancy.

I am just comparing last testing with this one which I shouldn't cause every pregnancy is different.

exactly but we cant help but compare. girl my sister knows that shes pregnant like when shes 2 days in lmao but everyone and every pregnancy is different

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

True!...

And that is so true about how your sister is. I've heard of women KNOWING they are pregnant waaay before any implantation has taken place...lol

the first 2 times i didnt believe her, then after 3 and 4 i was like ok geezeee how the hell lmao

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

SMH......

I want those super powers!

Hey girls. I am ttc #2 and I believe I am 2dpo. My boobs are beginning to get sore n this morning I was dizzy like my balance was off. I have a son whose 14, 15 in August. BIG GAP. I know, but husband doesn't have any babies. I want a girl n am trying gender swaying. Shettles method. PRAY we did it right. Im not the happiest woman I could be b/c I thought I was done considering my son is almost grown n I could have been done. But I guess that's love for ya! Baby Dust to all!

9 years ago

lol rightttt

welcome iammichelle79! wow that is a big gap but hey if your up for having one more why not :)

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hey Michelle,
Welcome...and yes that is Love.... hope you get your .

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo