Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

Y'all aren't going to believe this crap! Matt got the call at 8:00 tonight that he's going back out to the field tomorrow morning for ANOTHER 4 days! Are you friggin' kidding me right now?! Luckily we were able to twice (once at 4 am and then again at about 10:30 pm) but I still haven't gotten a +OPK yet! I can only hope it'll be + tomorrow and that we timed it close enough. Ugh...

Linda

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
Been busy over the weekend....
Babs- to you, and yes STOCK UP!
Michelle - We've been TTC'ing for about a year
2Frsty - hoping u timed bd close enough
Claudia - 2ww is about to begin for you huh...

Me- day 3 of cycle...I may unofficially take this month off...dunno yet....

9 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies happy monday!
2frsty yay i hope this is it!!!
ladyshipe boooo but onto next month

AFM: were still waiting til august to try again. im just taking june and july off to really learn my cycles and figure out when i O lol

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Well, DH is gone. He didn't have to be at work until 9:00 this morning, so we got at least a few minutes to spend together. I thought about raping him, but I thought time spent talking would be time better spent. OPK is "almost" positive this morning, so I hope one of 2 things happens: 1) DH's spermies will live long enough to meet Ms Egg, or 2) Ms Egg waits a few more days before making her entrance, and we can as soon as he gets home. Had a huge temp spike this morning, so who the hell knows. I'm so frustrated I could just freaking cry!

Claudia--> I've heard a lot of women say that the cycles they "took off" from TTC were the ones that yielded that beautiful Hope you're one of them!

LadyShipe--> Same story as above if you DO decide to take the month off!

Babs--> I keep a stock of the Internet cheapies in the reserve at all times; I bet most of the other ladies are the same way! Us crazy POAS fools just can't wait til 14 dpo! I usually TRY to wait til at least 7 dpo before I start pissing on my money ... "try" being the operative word!

Hope Monday treats everybody well today!

Linda

9 years ago

thanks 2frsty i surely hope thats true for ladyshipe as far as us, wifey and i have to order our spermies so august it is! im just hoping that i wont be as stressed as i was last month during that time but we shall see lol

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

YES to stocking up on the cheapies, but I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing....we all saw what happened to me! LOL (POAS every chance I got, cause I knew I had plenty of them)

2Frsty - I really hope you guys catch that egg!

hi ladies. I think I'm only 6dpo and I tested today and got a BFN in which I supposed I would, but I was at Walmart and I got the tests that were only 88 cents per box so I said wth. I think I will test again at 10 dpo and if nothing then when af is supposed to show. I have extremely sore breast headaches and some pain in my right ovary yesterday. I've been having legaches, backaches, headaches. I feel as if I could have done it this month, but then on another hand I already feel out! Good luck to everyone. Waiting on 24th over here, lol.

9 years ago

Going to take the test I have hid in the back of my wardrobe in the morning and stock up when out shopping with my mum in the afternoon for the next week feeling nervous for some reason and a bit of anxiety haven't had that in nearly 6 years when I was preggers with my dd but still feel I'm totally out this month but got up today with very sore (.)(.) and got painful tonight taking of my holder lol and still feel its diff not my month so diff not getting my hopes up symptoms today temp raising again still cramping in uterus area and around my hips deep in the feel like the tendons r so loose bloating tight in lower tummy as I said with the (.)(.) but the veins r sitting out a touch but had this 2 cycles ago with extreme pain there and wasn't preggers so I don't got by them no more lol

9 years ago

Iammichelle wait 2 days before u test again if it was implantation I felt give the hcg levels a few days to build up loads of baby dust your way :)

9 years ago

to Babs and Michelle...

SOMEbody needs to get a

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo