Community post

Discussion

Who's with me on the 2WW?

View Full Post

Hello all,
I am new here. Getting straight to the point. I am now 10 dpo. Hoping this is my month as I had a new symptom at 7 dpo. Came down with a sore/itchy throat for that one day only. Don't know where that came from. Also CP was high with a soft cervix that day as well. Now it's back to medium high and medium soft. Sore boobs. dull cramps.
Hoping for bfp. AF due in 1-2 days.

1084 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 1084 Replies | Last Page

@2Frsty Amazing! Thank you so much!!! :-)

9 years ago

2Frsty- Yes, I think u covered everything.

9 years ago • Post starter

I think you got the most important ones 2frsty :)
so it looks like a few of us are waiting til August if this month doesnt work

User Image [bfp

9 years ago

Hey ladies. I am on CD23 8dpo. I have headaches, legaches, lower backache, so sore boobs, cm is watery today and I have felt very nauseated. Never threw up, but sick at my stomach all day. I took a hpt, negative. I know its too early, but wth. Right. I have these two Apps ovia and ovuview which I don't understand AT ALL . My ovia says 4 days till test which will leave me at 12dpo. I was going to wait till 14dpo. My o date was supposedly the 10th, I BD the 3, 7,8,9,12. Also I feel tired and I think that might just be b/c I get up early every day and I use to sleep late, now im up by 8am! Anyways, thought id share my 2ww . Anyone got any advice?? Any thoughts? Baby Dust to all!
Michelle

9 years ago

Hi everyone, honeslty have been so crazy hectic can't remember if I ever posted here, but I have read all the posts (just got myself caught up)...waiting for the witch to go home, and have no idea when i expect to O but the calculators on here say sometime around the 27th, which is great as DH will (or i guess i better say SHOULD) be coming home that day...AF came 4 days late which made last months cycle 34 days (talk about a TWW that took forever), anyhow, wishing babydust to all and hoping to try to be a little more active/up to date on here now that I'm back home.....any suggestions on tracking CM to determine/predict O?? Thanks ladies!!

9 years ago

I don't want to get my hopes up, but I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped their was just a small pink on my toliet paper. I'm praying its implantation bleeding. I've never had that b4. Wizh me luck, this may be it!
Michelle

9 years ago

Hey RN - Yes I think U did post on here before...Sorry AF showed....as for CM....it moves from dry, sticky or lotiony to water/slippery or stretchy when u are close to O.
For me I never have dry days...my infertile cm is lotiony....then moves to watery/slippery. Every woman is different. I have only have the strecthy/eggwhite looking cm only twice.

Michelle- If I could cross my teeth I would!!!!.
I am sooooo excited for you right now.....How long is your LP and when is AF due?
I am hoping too that it is implantation!!!...

Claaauuddiiiaaa -
What's cooking over in you part of the world?

2Frsty - anything new?

Michelle - everything crossed for you sending loads of baby dust your way :)

Today I'm 10dpo going to test first thing in the morning cm none exsistant very soft med closed cervix still sore deep in my hips muscles and back of thighs like I done a majour workout breast slightly tender going to underarms. Also getting alot more bloating has and like pulling pressure low in tummy like I have really overate.

Lots of baby dust everyone :) xx

9 years ago

Babs - Oh Boy!!!!......u guys are going to make me scream!
(whispering in ur ear - POAS today, POAS today, POAS today)

It would be really AWESOME if both of you got your BFP!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo