Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Oldbiddie: thank you for the advice. That does help greatly.

Princess79holly: bye and we will miss you. It is never too late to try for a baby. Good luck with your future endeavors.

Randall0123: yaaaaaay on the opk.... Rush home to bd. lol

Smiles8045: hello wishing you lots of baby dust

Brownstone: I think that is a good idea. I cannot wait to see if af comes in August. The trying is fun but I don't want it to be all about just bding. I want a baby but I want a strong foundation as well when it comes to my relationship.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Im exhausted. I've been sleeping something like 18 hours a day for the last two days. Its craziness. And when Im trying to fall asleep my boobs hurt. What? AF does crazy things.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Snowwhite : do you usually have af symptoms at 7dpo?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

ababy2love- nope. Especially since I still have 11 days before my AF is actually due, I don't usually have symptoms this early. But, since I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, it's gotta be AF, right?

Snowwhite: Not really but we can go with that until proven otherwise.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

If you follow me you know I have these episodes called psychogenic non epileptic seizures. I call them repeating because I usually repeat what I hear/read over and over again in my head. But there's more to it than that. Anyway I usually take a clonazepam for it and it goes away pretty quickly. But clonazepam is really bad for a developing baby so I refuse to take it anymore. However I'm having a really bad episode right now. My normal coping strategies aren't working. I read something along the lines of the baby doesn't rely on the mother for the first two weeks just the yolk sac. Is this true? Do you think it'd be safe to take a clonazepam if I conceived on the 16th?

Blimey! Looks like there might just be an April baby for us! Took another set of tests today (up from yesterday's two tests to three tests today ...), and Clear Blue states that I'm pregnant 1-2 weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed the little bean will stay safe and alive inside med for the next 8 months.

to all of you!

9 years ago

Congrats congrats congrats oldbiddie!! Fingers crossed for the rest of us :)

User Image

9 years ago

Oldbiddie: congrats, so happy for you.

Afm: nothing new to update.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Congrats Oldbiddie!! Sticky vibes your way. Come on lil bean stick!! :)

Got my positive OPK yesterday, planned to BD with hubby last night, but he was wore out from work. After dinner he passed out. :( He must have known because this morning after temping he jumped my bones. :) So hopefully we caught the egg. Hopefully he will have some energy tonight. Small temp rise this morning .07 rise. Looking for the big temp rise tomorrow morning. Should I use my OPK's again today? I tested this AM, but left it in the bathroom at home, was running late. :) You know why. LOL!!

How is everyone else doing? Anyone planning on testing??

What is your expected due date if you conceive this month? Mine is 4/16/2015, which is pretty cool, my birthday is 4/17 that would be an awesome birthday present.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo