Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

@Randal lovely advice I will certainly apply that, thanks

User Image

9 years ago

You gotta love right after ovulation how BIG your breasts get! I dunno about anybody else but right after i ovulate they get so full. I fill out my shirts nicely I'm only a B so i definitely notice it and so does my hubby haha.
Well only 3 days into the tww I have a while to go yet but I'm oddly optimistic about this cycle

9 years ago

Rose- wow I am also 3 days into the TWW and my bbs are fuller and very sore to the touch. Well for a for us

User Image

9 years ago

Rose and Brownstone-I definitely get sensitive breasts after O but I don't necessarily notice them getting any bigger. Lol. I know I O'd either yesterday or early this morning because my OPK's changed from positive at 10am to totally negative at 3:30pm and my temp that's been going down for three days went up this morning. Not drastically, but some. I was cramping yesterday so I know my body was trying to do something. I'm setting my O date for today so I'm not far behind you guys. Hoping to see some BFP's in the very near future!!! :-)

User Image

9 years ago

Hi girls.
I am a bit ahead of you girls -5DPO.
My boobs are so sensitive. They never get so sore so quickly after O.
They are fuller but I am not sure if they get bigger as they are very big anyway.
When are you planing to take the test?
to all of you

User Image

9 years ago

madzik- GOOD LUCK!

RPope- YAy! O day! baby dust!

brownstone- fingers crossed the sore boobs are a good sign. All the best!

Rose- Good luck! Glad you're enjoying the fuller boobs! haha

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Madzik-I try to wait as long as I can but I usually end up testing at 10 or 11 dpo.I know that's kinda early but oh well. I kinda base it on how I'm feeling. Last month I tested at 10, but after that I just kinda knew I wasn't prego so I didn't test again. Good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join you all. I haven't been active on the forums for a while and all the girls that I knew are either pregnant now or have moved on. I'm currently on CD 3, due to ovulate on July 26 with an EDD of April 18 (which is my parents' anniversary and my sister's birthday).

I'm 27 and DH is 28. We have been ttc for over 2 years. This is our 27th cycle. We have had 2 known chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage a couple days before Christmas last year. We went through 6 unsuccessful cycles of clomid and dealings with a shady RE who was only after our money. DH's SA came out amazingly and all of my preliminary tests and ultrasounds have come out normally. I have an appointment with my OB/GYN at the end of the month and am going to discuss options as I have no idea where to go from here.

So one of my closest friends and her husband (who is one of my husband's closest friends) had us over for dinner last night and they let us know that they are pregnant with their second baby. They were pregnant with their first when we started trying. I'm incredibly excited for them, of course, but I'm feeling SO sorry for myself today. Just tired of all the disappointment.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Pretty sure that today is O day! DH and I have managed to BD the last 2 days. Planning on jumping him tonight just to be sure! Feeling good about this month and keeping my ! I'm hoping I can hold out on testing until I actually miss AF this time.

to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

DanielleH13-Yay for O Day! Seems like there are several people around the same cycle in this board. Good Luck!

ScoobyFantastic56-I'm sorry to hear you've had such a hard time! I understand feeling a little sorry for yourself when people you're close to are able to get pregnant so easily. Every woman in my family seems to get it on the first shot and now my sister in law is pregnant, but we're on our third month of really trying, and so far no go. I know that's not that long, but when everyone else is getting prego immediately and we're having to really try, it makes it difficult. Good luck to you guys! I hope it happens soon!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo