Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

761 - 770 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

tjwjtw: My est due date is April 14 as well!

Maggie, I took a dollar store cheapy and got the faintest line at 13 DPO and that's when I went and bought a clear blue and got a better line, then when I got home used my last frer and got an even better line. I also peed in a cup instead to mid stream bc I am horrible with it and make a mess, lol.

A girl from another thread I have been in has started a new thread called- Early pregnancy all things symptomy! You guys should tag along. She got her BFP a week ago. I plan to stick to these threads too, bc I am waiting and hoping for others to get their BFPs as well.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am now logged into the Countdown My Pregnancy. But I'm like Bumpin4baby, I want to see everyone's BFPs.

9 years ago

@gopackgo, we're the same DPO!

I usually have a 29-32 day cycle, but since I O'd much earlier than I normally do (CD13 as opposed to CD19) and have a 12 day luteal phase, I should be due on Sunday, so I'll be testing on Monday or Tuesday.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Where is that Chick?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I just took a test and got the faintest line possible. My friend doesn't see it, but I know it's there! I'm not sure if my phone camera will pick up the line or I'd post it. It's be over 10 minutes now though.

Sigh. I just wish I knew for sure.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Look on the bottom of one of these pages. It's a beta form. It will say countdown my pregnancy. I already joined the April babies 2015.

9 years ago

@Bumpin - http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/

There's a graphic at the bottom of the page which links to it.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Please post Snow!!!!!!!

9 years ago

Thanks guys.. I found you on one forum Chick! YAY!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

About 3 hours ago I got AF cramps full force.. 9-10dpo AF due Friday.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo