Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

321 - 330 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Holy cow! I've missed a lot! I need to start reading up, pronto!

OldBiddie - I have fingers, toes, arms, eyes, and everything in between crossed for you. Stick baby, stick!!

AFM - I'm CD12 today. Got a flashing smiley on my CB digital last night. And my internet cheapie opk's are getting darker. It's a BD kind of weekend over here!

Okay, enough babbling. I have a lot to catch up on.

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Randall0123 I am CD 25 and planning on holding off testing until 2 July 2014. 6 days to go! Experienced the "implantation" pinch yesterday on my left side but other than that, no other symptoms.

So exciting seeing everyone's BFPs!!

9 years ago

Im still cramping. Im starting to wonder if its AF coming early. Its really weird- feels like ovulation. But it's alternating sides.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Oldbiddie: sticky vibes! Try to relax and stay off your feet!

HisLadyBug: nice to hear from you! GL at your first appt!

AFM not much to report. CD 10 waiting to O.. cervix moved up and softened and is just about open so hoping to O Tuesday or Wednesday. OPKs getting darker slowly and continuing to temp. Been trying to have some fun and bd just because but my DH has his eye on the prize and wants to save it for O week lol

to all!

User Image

9 years ago

So I lied - broke down on 9 dpo (Thursday) and took a test and of course was negative...but feeling so weird today...I really thought AF was going to show her face yesterday (10dpo) - was really crampy and thought for sure. Today, 11dpo not really crampy anymore - but have a really "wet" feeling down there. I keep running to the bathroom thinking that AF has started - but nothing...just wetness. A tiny bit of creamy cm (wouldn't have even of been noticeable if I wasn't inspecting!) earlier today - but aside from that I just feel like I wet myself. I am assuming either throughout the night or early tomorrow she will show up and break my heart.

Will see.....

9 years ago

Oldbiddie- fingers crossed for you!

I was beginning to think I was good to go and we were going to get our BFP this month. I've been nauseous, extremely tired, moody, the last few days ready to cry at any moment. Today I started spotting. Most of the day I would get it super light light pink when I wiped. By this evening it was more red than pink. Still not a ton but enough to make me think I'm out. Definitely hit me hard. I know I'm not completely out yet. And I'm still not sure since I don't have my super period cramps. that it is still our month. I'm 12 dpo but was doing my best to hold out until 16 dpo to test.

to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

Oldbiddie- how are you doing?

Afm- the cramps have gotten so bad. I took Tylenol and it didn't even touch it. I'm so confused. Any idea what this could be, girls? I hope it's implantation cramps but I'm not holding my breath. Arrrgh. It hurts so badly.

9 years ago • Post starter

Keeping my fingers crossed for those of you approaching AF-date. Hopefully your symptoms are that of pregnancy, not AF.

It looks like I have stopped spotting. Phew! I took another pregnancy test last night just to check the colour. It wasn´t as strong as I would have liked it to be, but this is another brand and it was afternoon urine, so I will test again tomorrow morning just to check if the colour is increasing, to reassure myself a little - hopefully!

to all of you, hope to see more April babies positives soon!

9 years ago

Well, we're at 12dpo, and still BFN. Coming to terms with the fact that I'm out this month. Now I just get to wait for AF.

Hopefully everyone else has better luck this month! Suppose I'll try again for a May baby!

User Image

9 years ago

Had my first cp last month. Ovulated around July 19th. Feeling nauseated and dizzy this morning. All day yesterday I had twinges and mild cramping in my abd and legs, lots of back pain. No bleeding or soreness in my breasts. All same symptoms I had last month. Worried it will be another cp.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo