Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Oh yeah, and yay Rose16!! Sounds like you did everything right. We'll see in a couple weeks! Baby dust!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

RPOPE- If you have the pain today maybe yesterday would have been your LH surge. Which means youre ovulating today. Id say get to bding (with Preseed). FINGERS CROSSED for you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey snowwhite...we've been bding so we're covered if that's the case but my OPK was completely blank yesterday and my temp went down this morning so I don't think I had my surge. I'm hoping tomorrow morning I'll have my positive. We're going to use the preseed for the next few days. :-) it's just so hard to wait.

User Image

9 years ago

RPOPE- I can understand the annoyance of waiting. Last month, I knew for sure I was ovulating, but I couldnt bd because we werent trying last month. HORRIBLE waiting. Sigh.

Rpope84- I just took a look at your charts I'm sure your gonna ovulate soon last month it happened on cd 17 so maybe a few more days and hopefully your cm will increase and you'll get a positive opk. Do you always test in the evening? I heard 2:00 is the best time to test.

9 years ago

Hey Rose16. Yeah I always test at 5:30 or so because that's when I get home from work. Don't want to be taking those tests at work with all those nosey girls. Lol. I know I ovulated later last month but I had a shorter more normal cycle last month and I've been having O symptoms almost all week so I was thinking it would be earlier. You're probably right. I'm hoping sometime this weekend. Thanks for checking out my chart though.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies.
Hope you don't mind I join your chat.
to all of you.
I have been ttc on and off for a while (3yrs).This is my first try after hysteroscopy in May. I had scarring tissue and endo removed with a laser.
Got in Sept 2013 which ended in miscarriage in Oct week 7& 9 (I had twins). I had another in Dec which was just a chemical.
Now I am 4DPO and really hoping for a baby.

Good luck.

User Image

9 years ago

I think I get my LH surge at night because yesterday evening I did my OPK and there was NOTHING on it. Not even the faintest hint if a line but this morning I had tons of egg whites so I took another one and got my first positive. I'm going to take another one this afternoon. This is exactly how it happened last month too, and of course it always happens on Saturdays when my DH is working! Oh well...I'm going to try to convince him to come home for lunch. Lol!

User Image

9 years ago

YAY! So glad you got your positive and along with ewcm! Looks like you will be O'ing Verrry soon And i see that your bd'ing every other day so you definitely have your bases covered!
Here's hoping your able to do the deed today Goodluck!

9 years ago

RPOPE- yay! Positive!! Get to bding! Im happy for you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo