Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Lolo.. thank you for the infirmation provided... today as well as yesterday ive bern having sharp pulling pains, a sore back, sensitive to smell and lastnight woke up with a sweaty tshirt which is very unusual....

9 years ago

Snowwhite.. thank you for your response.. my DH also at times kinda feels pressured when its bding time since weve been trying do long.. hope things get better n im sending you to s of baby dust... good luck ladies :0) nice to meet yall n see im not the only one... good day

9 years ago

Lolo, I'm not completely sure what my leutal phase length is normally but I think it's 11 or 12 days. My AF is due on Thursday according to my normal 28 day cycle, but I know it can be pushed back because I had a delayed ovulation. I've been cramping lightly so I thought maybe it was going to just come on time. I'm just playing the waiting game. I really thought I might get my BFP this month, so when I saw that big dip in my chart, I was just disappointed. We'll see what happens in the next few days.

Good luck in your upcoming O!! Sounds like you've got everything covered! Can't wait to start seeing more BFP's!

User Image

9 years ago

RPope84: I wouldn't worry too much over the dip. I have seen many women have dips like that and still end up pregnant. Your cramping could be anything really. But make sure to make a note of it to ask your doctor about it the next time you see him/her. Just to see if it's normal. I do recall getting slight cramping during that time period too. I just call it "post ovulation cramps"...lol. I did look at your chart and I do sorta agree with CTP's date for your O...only thing that is holding me back is that it didn't rise for 3 consecutive days but the temps were high being that they were close to your coverline and higher than the previous temps. Sometimes temping can be so confusing...lol. Hang in there.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

15dpo and anxiously waiting to test! AF due in 2 days!!

9 years ago

Lolo: Welcome back

Brownstone: honestly as far as implantation I know they say that most females actually don't get it. Thdn they say it takes 6-10 days and some sources say it takes 6-12 days. I know some people who spotted on the day of af. Is this your first time experiencing spotting on this cycle?

I learned my lesson with going off of spotting. I spotted at 6dpo then at 11 & 12 dpo and still got af.

Tayjc: wishing you lots of baby dust.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ok so I emailed my doctor and explained about my delayed ovulation and up and down temperatures. I thought because I've only been off of birth control for three months she would tell me to wait it out, but she said it did sound like my ovulation is off and something isn't right so she told me to come in next month on cycle day 21 so they can do a progesterone test. I'm glad to know she's going to be proactive if we do end up having issues. I feel relieved. Still hoping I'm prego before then though. ;)

User Image

9 years ago

So last night i was very upset that I wont concieve this month. I really wanted an april baby. then I fell asleep. And in the dream my friend Adam arrived. He said "I have a heartbeat on my birthday". Which is a really weird thing to say right?

Didnt make sense until just now. I checked out the due date calculator. If I conceived on my grandfather's (the one who died 2 years ago in April) birthday (July 16) the baby will have a heartbeat on August 13th... ADAMS BIRTHDAY! Crazy right? That;s insane!

then, I kept seeing the numbers 4 and 8. If I conceived on July 16th, I would be due on 04/08/15.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Guess who's back. Um I have a problem. In a way. So my fiancé and I split up on the 10th. I stopped taking the clomid.. I had a friend over last night and well. Things happened. here's my problem. Today is the last day of my ovulation cycle. I have been having pain for 3 days now. Um, is there a chance I might conceive. If so I am in so much hot water. But not by my ex. just need some opinions. Am I in the clear. my ovulation date would have been yesterday. Dear God, what to do. Any ideas would be helpful. I am still going to the doctor on day 22nd just to make sure it didn't happen. What do you think?

First day of cycle July 7th,
started clomid on day 3 stopped on day 6.
Doctor said for us to BD every other day between the 14th and the 24th of July. But we didn't.
But I was intimate with someone on the morning of the 22nd.
Help!

9 years ago

Well showed up heavily. I remember when I was younger I was always tood that "if you sleep with a boy you WILL fall pregnant" I wish it were that easy aaaargh

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo