Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Congrats, awebste!

AFM, I got my positive OPK super early this month - this morning! I tested on and internet cheapie and then confirmed on a clear blue digital (smiley) too. It's only CD13 and I usually don't O until sometime between CD17-19. I don't know if it's the clomid or lack of stress, but it's kinda nice to have it earlier! Last month, the clomid only made me O two days earlier.

Thank god me and the BF decided to start BD'ing every other day- from CD10 until a day or two after the positive OPK. We still wound up BD'ing two times within my fertile window - even with the early OPK. We BD'd last night and since my temp dropped a full degree this morning (AND got the positive OPK) we're gonna bd tonight again instead of skipping a day. :)

I'm feeling good about this month! Fingers crossed :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Congrats awebste!

I'm finally coming over from the march board... I know I'm kinda late but here I am on my TWW. I'm 6dpo and post IUI with donor sperm again. This is my 3rd month ttc In this manner with 1 month ending in a chemical. I'm hopeful it has to work eventually! We switched up things this month from clomid to letrozole and used a trigger too. I had 2 follies this time.

To everyone!!

9 years ago

I loaded my test on this site.. Please vote and tell me what you think?
Lmp : 6/28/14
Ovu: 7/12/14
I see a faint: 7/27/14
EDD: 4/4/15

I showed two ppl and they don't see anything..
But I do.. Cause I'm up close and personal.
I will take another in the A.M..

Happy Baby Dust To All!!!

9 years ago

This post will be long, sorry in advance.

To my fellow ttc community: I am so sorry you guys in regards to the bfn, the temp down fall, and people who just feel out. I never say never say until the witch hit that high note. I am so glad

Oldbiddie: glad everything seems to be going good and hope things continue to go good.

Awebste:

Snowwhite: I am so glad that the pain is over for you. Hope that the pain wiill bring you great joy soon.

There is a love hate for these forums. You get closr to people and build relationships and when it is finally time to do the tww some get it and others don't and you see the joy in each other writing and you see the sadness in someone writing. I just we all can get bfps and be happy.

AFM: I am CD12. I couldn't temp because someone misplaced my thermometer (mind you I always keep it under my pillow). In addition, I had family night and we did consumer liqour. I made my fertilitea. We have been bding since the 22nd of July. It happen every other day and we plan to continue until 08/02. Still taking the Fertilaid for just in case purposes though. They state I should be more fertile during the 28th to the 30th of July. I am waiting until I see that big glob of ewcm like I usually do. The thing is I never bded on that day or near the day. We shall see what happens.

Good luck to you all on the ttc and the ones that are pregnant.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Monique26: I honestly don't see it but I am usually not really good a: seeing faint lines over the phone. Even intervert I can barely see it. Sorry I couldn't be any help.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I am hoping our April baby is for real! Testing a faint positive on a few tests, with a few BFNs. AF is 3 days late now and no sign of her showing her ugly face.

I am hoping that my primary doc will draw blood since my OB said they only do urine testing typically. I just want to know-- felt like a crazy ball of anxiety this weekend.

I hope that everyone here has a sticky peanut and if not, finds one next month. It is a roller coaster ride just trying to get a bundle of joy.

9 years ago

Congrats awebste! It is great to see another BFP! :) Wish you all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!

9 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!!

Congrats awebste!!! Sticky vibes your way!!

Oldbiddie: I am so glad to hear the spotting and cramps have stopped. Congrats hun, test with FMU to see the darker line. Don't use the AU, you won't get a very accurate resule.

AFM: I am 4 DPO, waiting for the week to pass by. :) I am soooo ready to break out the HPT's. Normally I don't test, but when I bought my OPK's it came with 20 HPT's so I can't wait to start using them. I am thinking to start around 9DPO. I know that is early, but I noticed my LP is short. Also, temps are rising slowly, so I am a little worried that my progesterone levels aren't a concern.

GL, to all you testers. And lets hope that the week goes by quickly so that we can get through this TWW. :)

9 years ago

Again - thank you guys so much! Praying my little peanut will stick! Will keep you guys updated with my progress.

Hoping I see lots more BFP's soon from you guys!

Just wanted to kind of give an overview of what my tww was like, when i tested and symptoms.

First day of last period: June 30
Predicated Ovulation date on my period tracker: July 12
OPK Test Positive: July 14

I had a feeling that I didn't ovulate on the 12th - coupled with the fact that I didn't get a + result on my opk any day previous to that I was sure it was going to be later. Took opk on July 14 and it was positive.

BD: I didn't want to miss any window this month so started BD Jul 9...everyday until Jul 15. Skipped Jul 16 and BD again on Jul 17. This actually really helped the first week go by. By Jul 19 I only had 1 week to "wait." I was talking to my DH last night about what he thought was different about this month versus the last few - and we both agree that this month we both were engaged every time we BD. There wasn't one time where we felt like it was "work" - and sorry if this is tmi - but this was the only month I can honestly say every time was good for us both. I honestly believe that made a huge difference.

Pregnancy Tests
Jul 19 - I don't know what I was thinking - but decided to take one and was disappointed with a BFN - looking back on this I only would have been 4dpo at the most.
Jul 25 - 9 dpo also BFN
Jul 27 - BFP! Bought a two pack of Equate brand - test was positive within 20 seconds. Couldn't believe my eyes. Decided to use my last ClearBlueEasy Digital and BFP again 1-2 weeks.

Symptoms
I am a big symptom spotter - but in hindsight some of things I thought were symptoms really weren't. I didn't start feeling weird until 10dpo. Honestly I just felt like AF was coming - from my posts last week I was pretty convinced it was coming. When AF didn't come Friday - I assumed it was just around the corner. The only things I can say for sure that I believe were pregnancy related were: big boobs with veins - they felt full and heavy and the blue veins were prominent; high temps - I started temping at 7 dpo and my temp steadily rose from 98 to 98.31; frequent urination - by 12 dpo I was going to the bathroom constantly. Even today I still feel like AF is here just without the bleeding.

Can't wait to keep reading the progress of all you ladies! :)

9 years ago

Hello ladies

Been taking a break from the site since AF showed up last week. Not ttc this cycle too exhausted probably gonna try next cycle (September) thinking of using Soy Isoflavones, does anyone know anything about it, success rate, side effects, dosage especially for ttc?

on the bfp] while I was away and to us still trying

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo