Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Took a test this morning... got a white second line with pink all around it... faulty test?!

9 years ago

Lol: ah thank you let's hope my chart stays that way. Would be nice if I could get hubby to smile everyone and awhile lol

Akotalk2me: post a picture if you can I would test again or consider that an evap

9 years ago

Randall: I posted 2 on my page :) and good luck to you too!! :)

9 years ago

Thanks for all the prayers ladies. I still hurt. Not nearly as bad as last night. I've got a hot water bottle on my ovary and thats helping. Maybe its a cyst? Still no blood though so it's not AF. I just wish I knew what was going on with my body.

Bumpin: YAY! I've heard that a blue/purple cervix indicates pregancy (my OBGYN told me that last time I was pregnant). But I didnt know that a blue/purple vagina indicates pregnancy. I want to go check mine now but I dont have a mirror. EEE! Im very hopeful for you!

princessholly- Im glad you got the result you wanted. Good luck to you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I had no idea it indicated pregnancy either! I sure hope it does, bc if not I would really like to know what the heck is wrong with mine, LOL!

Thanks Lolo! I'm getting pretty anxious! I'm just trying my best to not get my hopes up too much..

Have you tested snow??

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

My cramps are gone! Like, I feel the twinge as if it was still there, but it doesn't hurt. SO GLAD! That pain was unimaginable.

AF is due monday. I dont think she's coming that soon. I have a feeling she'll be a couple of days late (unless Im pregnant then she'll be 9 months late!) but if she is I'm testing again. :D

So I found an HPT while looking in my drawer for a nail file and decided to take it even though it was still early (thought I was just now at 10 DPO) and I've been peeing all day....there are two lines, but it's smudgy...I uploaded it on my profile if you want to look!

*Fingers crossed it's a real BFP! And that it sticks as I have a thin lining!

9 years ago

good luck saraly!

the cramping is back. f**k. Should I go back to the ER and wait for a doctor?

Snowwhite - YES. If anything, for peace of mind. Take care of yourself lady!!!!!

9 years ago

I'm at the hospital now. They did blood work and took urine for a pregnancy test. I'm going to request a blood pregnancy test just incase. I really don't know what this pain could be. Ovarian cyst maybe?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo