Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

babydust85: If I had to guess you O'd on CD 13. It is possible that it could've been CD14. But from everything I have learned through the FF BBT course and from temping this long the day you O is the temp dip before it rises for 3 consecutive days. Does that make sense? Not sure what day FF put you at but I would say CTP is correct. I have had it where FF wouldn't even give me cross-hairs but CTP did right when I thought I would have.

JayneB: The link for me is popping up unavailable. But, I have heard that too. My sweet kitty is a Momma's kitty, follows me everywhere...lol... but she has her moments where she just doesn't want to be touched. There was one cycle that she was extra extra affectionate and I could've sworn I was lucky that month. But then sadly AF arrived. I do still think pets know when you are PG before you would but with that being said I can't wait to see what her reaction is when I really am lucky...lol. I have heard cats can go both ways. Be extremely loving or be really pissy and cranky with you...almost like they are feeling replaced. I had this one cat growing up and when my sister left for college she closed her bedroom door. Well, my cat back then loved going into her room. So needless to say he was not happy with her...when she came home she left her bag on the floor with her books in it...her bag was opened and he pulled her books out with his claws and pissed all over her bag and books...LOL! If you do have a kitty just let him/her know that they are still loved and I think they will be just fine. But I am very curious on how mine is going to react...I hope it's not in a bad way...lol.

AFM: Well, I have had a couple twinges today...not sure why. I know it's way too early to be feeling any symptoms at all. Maybe I just ate something that is upsetting my abdomen.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

My cat knew I was pg with my daughter! Idk about her knowing before I did though. She became very aggressive and protective of me. I have two cats now and they haven't acted any different. My daughter has been giving my belly a lot of attention lately, so maybe that's a sign!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I think cats too know. When I was with my ex-fiance, his room mates's cat would lay on my stomach. Only the cycle I was pregnant though. He would lick my hands and everything. It was so weird.

Thanks girls for the support. I really hope that pain was a good sign. I really want to test again but I'm holding out until monday if my af is late. FX THAT SHE"S LATE! By God I'm hopeful, but scared as well.. I dont want another BFN!

If I'm out this month, I'll be out for a May baby too. I wont be in town in August. I'll try to get down but I doubt I can. I'm flat broke and cant afford the shuttle.

my back is KILLING ME. Minor cramps in my abdomen too. Nothing major. But Im surprised my back is so sore.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Took a test. Negative.

9 years ago

princessholly. Yay? Is this good news? I hope its the result that you want!

I felt damp so I went to the bathroom fully expecting AF. Nope. Nothing but a large amount of watery cm. Why watery? Shouldn't that be gone by now since AF is right around the bend?

Ok girls! Every one get a mirror and go look at your vagina!! Lol. Seriously though I just read that a blue/purple color indicates pregnancy.. I looked at mine and guess what?? Blue/purple!!

Snowwhite, I am having watery/creamy white discharge and a lot of it. So much that I have changed panties 3 times since I got home at 5pm. I think it's a good sign! :)

Congrats on the BFN princess!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Mines still pink :( I will look again in a few days since I'm only 6dpo! (I'm trying to be hopeful, but I really think this month is not my month.)

9 years ago

OMG I'm so excited for y'all Snowwhite and Bumpin4Baby!!!! Keep testing....and checking your vaginas....

9 years ago

I'm almost 11 dpo now Maggie! I'd say wait a few days. Idk if it's actually a common thing or not. I just read it and went straight to the bathroom, lol.

Lol, Thanks Nicole! I'm gonna test on Sunday! I really really feel like this will be my BFP month. :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo