Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

That's crazy. I remember with my DD Calling and thinking that they would want me to come in and have blood drawn to confirm pregnancy. Nope they scheduled me for 8 weeks and the first thing they did.... even before peeing in a cup to confirm was the u/s. I'm not exactly little so they couldn't get a good external image so they did the internal ultrasound... 1st time I got to hear the little ones heart beat... most amazing feeling ever!

On a side note... DH and i were arguing last night and i said something to the fact of sorry I'm being so emotional... but I just feel like I'm pregnant... he teared up... We are trying for Number 8 (2 for me) and to seen him tear up with joy was something I can't describe... that being said.. if this isn't the month... I'm gonna be sad... Been holding off on testing but not sure how much longer I can hold out.

User Image

9 years ago

I hear ya! I am hoping they do more than pee in a cup, but at least I will have my foot in the door! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

mriphenburg - that is the sweetest thing ever! Thank you for sharing that.

Bumpin - FX you get more than yes your are pregnant, come back in 5 weeks!

9 years ago

I have been lurking and just wanted to intro. H and I have been TTC since November of 2013. We are currently in the 2ww and I am hoping just maybe this could be our month as I would get to tell H on his birthday. We live in Wisconsin and are huge Packer fans! Well, hello to all and good luck ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

I called my doctor yesterday and told them I had 5 pos home test and he insisted on seeing me today. We did our very first ultrasound. Can't see baby bean yet but the endometrium is thick and he said that is perfect! Had my HCG and progesterone level tested. I will know results in the morning. I also showed him a picture of all my home test and he said the one from yesterday was super. He confirmed about 4 weeks, very early in the game but congratulated me. Pregnant for real this time!! Happy dance!!!

9 years ago

gopackgo - I LOVE your name!! I have family in Wisconsin and love the Packers too. Welcome and good luck this cycle. How many DPO are you?

9 years ago

Welcome to the gang Gopackgo. There are some very special ladies in this group and I have so enjoyed meeting them.

9 years ago

Welcome gopackgo!! FX this your month! :)

Chickray!!! YAY!!! I am so excited for you.. I wish my doc would have wanted to see me now, but looks like I will have to wait.. How cool would it be for our babies to be born on the same day?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Oh what he also said is that baby bean will not show up on ultrasound so early so we will repeat it in 2 weeks. August 19 we get to see our tiny angel for the first time,

I was just wondering if I'm the only old lady in this group. I'm 40.

9 years ago

When testing 2 days before AF would a normal cheapie hpt work or should it be an frer?? I have the cheapies at home already

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo