Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

851 - 860 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Damn Snow, sorry!

Just wanted everyone to know, also, that I definitely read everything, just usually don't have the time to respond to everyone! I know those that already have their BFPs, those who are in the TWW, and those who just joined, soooo

I feel fantastic. Don't know if that's a symptom of anything except for a great new job, but yea. Lots of creamy/watery CM yesterday, but I'm pretty sure that happens every month.

9 years ago

11dpo AF due tomorrow..I had some cramping this morning before getting out of bed.. really feeling like AF is going to come tomorrow or the next day.

9 years ago

Ababy: WHAT???? You can't leave us, WE LOVE YOU! Please change your mind.. We are all in this together! Even though I got my BFP, this group is all about support whether we already have a BFP or we are in our TWW we are here to support each other!!

Snow: again.. WHAT???? Stupid !! I swear if she was a human, she wouldn't stand a chance! FX for you to get your JUNE baby! June is a great month btw, nice weather for birthday parties.. :)

Nicole: What DPO are you?

Maggie: you should test, bc that is exactly the way I felt the day I got my BFP!

Rebecca: I would def get a blood test if you are that far into your cycle with no AF.

quirky: GL to you and FX!!!

ako: GL to you and FX as well!

Chick: I agree!! countdownmypregnancy is BORING!! Plus, I am a little too attached to you girls! ;)

Thanks everyone, headache has subsided for now. I have had bouts of nausea this morning, but overall feeling great! I can't wait for my doc appointment so I can finally let my secret out!! It's killing me, LOL!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I have a feeling that the ugly is going to show her face anytime now. I was in bed early last night with quite bothersome cramps... Hubby worked really late so I bought JoJos and Chicken strips and put them in the fridge for hubby to eat when he got home.... Had some myself for dinner... when I went to get DD some milk before bed I opened the fridge and was instantly nauseated. UGH... Never had that... I've really had no CM lately... usually I have a lot before AF shows up.... frequently would run to bathroom thinking AF showed and it would just be CM... so not sure what is going on... Supposed to get her on the 9th... Guess if she hasn't shown by Monday I will use my last test.

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies!
Well I couldn't wait to test, so I tested this morning. It was negative. :-( I'm 13 dpo and I started spotting. I'm still trying to hang on to some hope but I feel like it's a battle I'm going to fail. I will try again tomorrow depending on the spotting situation.

GL to everyone!

9 years ago

Bumpin: Did you have any other symptoms besides AF cramps?

9 years ago

Sorry for the double post...

So last time I went to the bathroom there was NO spotting!! My breast are sore (never happens during AF), I am cramping mildly on and off, a few dizzy spells here and there, and I have been hotter than normal. I'm 13 dpo and had two negative test so far. AF is due tomorrow. Anyone else experience similar things and ended up being pregnant?

9 years ago

@Ababy2love: I'm not sure what exactly happened, but I'm sorry that you felt like you were being ignored. I'm sure we all read everything, but sometimes it's hard to reply to everyone. That's just the way it is on message boards.

@snow: Boo at :( But June babies are nice too!

AFM, I'm either 10 (fertility friend) or 11 DPO (here) so that means that AF *should* arrive within a day or two (I usually have a 12 days luteal phase). I had a nice dip yesterday, followed by a .6 degree spike this morning and have been feeling a slight twinges on the left side of my stomach area, so fx that it's implantation!

Some weird things have been happening: I have been craving salt like crazy: Pickles, Salt & Vinegar Pop Chips, Sauerkraut, etc and savory over sweet things - but I'm usually a sweets fiend, so I don't know if it means anything or my body is just being wacky.

Also, my BF took chicken out of the refrigerator, last night, and the smell was overwhelming. I don't eat meat, but the smell has never really bothered me to that degree. Before he even opened the bag, I smelled sulfur and it only got worse when he actually opened the package. It was only after the package was opened that he smelled it but apparently, he said, it wasn't that strong. I thought it was bad and told him not to eat it, but he did. He hasn't gotten sick, though, so that's good.

Other than that, I don't have any real signs (no even pre-AF cramps - which I usually get two days beforehand)

Only a few days until I test! Wooo :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

KACAAF and Jayne it seems like we are all really close in cycle days!

9 years ago

MaggieLA have you tested yet or are you waiting for AF to be a no show?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo