Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Maggie I can't wait for you to test too. I broke down and told hubby about the test so I bought a digital tonight and confirmed it... Now to get Short-Term Disability figured out and then make the dr appointment. :) Hopefully this time next month we will be getting an u/s!

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks Maggie and Ako! I will keep you posted.

Good luck to all those testing in the AM! I hope you get a BFP!!

9 years ago

I don't know if this is a good omen or not, but one of our dalmation Molly fish had babies! I thought she was pregnant but my BF said that she was probably wasn't since balloon Molly's tend to be puffier. Just went to turn on the fish tank light and saw tiny black and white fish swimming around!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Jayne congrats on the grand fishy babies (lol)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

So much to catch up on! You girls are talkative! Not
That that's a problem. I love reading about you all. I'm on my phone so up can't reply individually to you all.

I do wanna say welcome back to ababy2love!

I'm just waiting for my AF to end. I'm gonna try to get back
To town this month. I came into some money so
I can afford to travel. It's just the matter of if my bfs 11 year old daughter wants me there. I haven't met her yet (she's usually with her mother). I figured I'd give her some time with her daddy before I barge into her life. She's a sweetie though. I'm sure she wouldn't mind.

I have a few prenatal appointments here that I have to
Take care of before I leave the city. I see reproductive mental health on the 20th to make sure my medications are safe through pregnancy. And I see my OBGYN. Make sure that pain I had wasn't indicative of something scary. I had an abnormal pap a couple years back. Had a colpscopy. They don't think it's
Cancer but it is precancerous. So I have to take care of that before
Getting pregnant.

Anywho. Enough about me.

Congrats on the grand baby fish Jayne!
I'd like to consider that a good omen.
Have you seen that Amy is putting out solo work? I'm excited for the album. The clip of "lockdown" has made me curious. I like the creepy sound to
It.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Snowwhite: we miss you

User Image User Image

9 years ago

@snowwhite: I have! It's actually the soundtrack for the movie, War Story, but it will still be cool to hear some new stuff!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Jayne! I know! It sounds spectacular. I'm excited. I just set up my credit card online so I can buy it when it comes out. :)

Speaking of buying things. Im looking for bulk pregnancy tests/ I checked amazon, but I dont want the wisemall ones that I got last time. I'd like a decent price though. I found 100 pregnancy tests on ebay for 12 dollars, so when my money clears I'm going to buy them.

ababy2love: Miss you too! Im glad your back. Big hugs! Are you ready to test yet?

In case anyone was wondering, my bff just tested and got a negative as well. And now she thinks her AF is starting. Of course. As soon as you test your AF arrives. Hahah. Its okay. She's fine with it. She said, as much as she wants a baby, she'd have to abort to put it up for adoption because its not a good time in her life for a child. She's taking precautions now.

Congrats to tcinks and mri!!!!!! Yeah!

Hope we see even more!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo