Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Maggie: Please don't count yourself out yet. You might be feeling that way due to the fact that you already feel out. Don't bow down until af shows...

here is to hoping and praying for a bfp

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Congrats bumpin! So awesome!

Lots of bfps. Hope the trend continues!

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby:

9 years ago

Thanks again you guys! I am so glad that I have had you all to help me through the TWW. Don't worry though, I am planning on sticking around so I can stay updated with any new BFPs!

snow, so sorry dear.. Damn that !!!!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

WOW it was busy on here this weekend...lots of reading to catch up on...lol...if I miss something I am so sorry.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Well, my temp dropped a bit. Feeling like I should've stopped temping. And I might still but I go back and forth with it. We'll see. I have a couple pinching sensations on the sides of my abdomen...not at the same time and not all the time, comes and goes. Nipples feel a bit tender/sensitive today too. And even though I got plenty of rest over the weekend I feel tired today.

I am also feeling like I am getting a pimple like sore or canker sore on my upper lip...it's not there yet but feels tingly. I never get them. Assuming that is what it feels like because I have heard other people mention it in the past. I might've gotten one once a very long time ago. I am only 4 DPO so I doubt that has anything to with it.

_snowwhite_: I am so sorry the arrived and that you have had such a rough time of it having to go into the hospital twice to get some answers. Hang in there sweetie!

Bumpin4Baby:

tjwjtw21: It's nice to have more HPT confirmations. LOL! I would probably use up all my tests until I saw the doc for my 1st ultrasound.

babydust85: Happy Belated Birthday!

ChickRay: for

Randall0123: My doctor told me to call him for a blood test if I was a couple days late and that would be on 16 or 17 DPO. He told me the normal luteal phase is always 14 days so anything after that is considered a late period. You could always call on 16 DPO and they may suggest coming in the next day.

I am so amazed and happy to see all the BFP's this month and FX'd that trend continues. So sorry for those of you who are out this month and really hope and pray you get you BFP"s really soon!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Is this week over yet??? I am having AF like cramping today which I am hoping is a good thing. AF isn't due until the weekend so it seems a bit early for AF cramping. Although I'm not sure anymore as I have only been off BCP since April. Haven't had a lot of mid cycle cramping since and only really had it mid period. Anyone else having period like cramping?

User Image

9 years ago

Wait, I'm confused.

@snowwhite - are you actually out? I don't think I saw you post anything since you posted that you thought that you had AF cramps. Didn't see anything about AF actually arriving...

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Jayne - I'm with you. I never saw anything say snow was out!

Snow - hopefully things have calmed down for you and this is still your month!

User Image

9 years ago

mr.iphenburg I am also having AF type cramps today but she isn't due for 4 more days on the 8th.. I guess we shall see. I even had to run to the restroom earlier cause I thought that I had started..

9 years ago

Congrats bumpin!! So exciting!

I need some thought from you all- I'm 13dpiui today and had my beta this morning. It was 147!!! That seems kinda high?? Or am I just overthinking it??

Thanks so much in advance.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo