Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

I missed the posts where the bfps are reported. Congrats tcinks and mri!!!!! All the best the next 9 months. Im so happy for both of you!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Snowwhite: I am not going to test before af. I wasn't to see if it is here on Tuesday. If not then I will test. But I don't have any symptoms to make me want to test.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Snow- check out amazon for cheapies. I got 60 surepredicts for $19. They also have like 50 wondfos for about $15. Those are the only 2 I've used and found them pretty reliable. Good luck!!

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

I am typing from my phone, so again, can't reply individually...too hard.

Yesterday, I was peeing constantly, could barely finish my meals (even the night before, I barely made a dent in my dinner), I was feeling a little crampy or like a heaviness in my abdomen, a tad nauseous and OMG my bb's hurt!

This morning at the moment I don't feel anything. It is still early. I knew it was still considered early but I took a hpt. And I got a BFN. I was really hoping to see even a shadow. Well, I am staying busy today. Going to the Renaissance Faire. Hopefully, tomorrow I will see something.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Lots and lots of BABY DUST!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well I got a BFN this morning.. Guess I will be. Moving to the May board.. Good luck to everyone who still has not tested!

9 years ago

I have a lot of reading to do to catch up. I love how active this site is. CMP doesn't seem to have much activity.

Sorry I don't remember who asked, but I do remember reading a question about when I had ultrasounds with my past pregnancies. With my other 3 kids, I had a dating ultrasound around 8 - 10 weeks. This time, the dr pretty much said that because I know when my last period was I wouldn't get a scan until 20 weeks. She could see that I didn't feel comfortable with that. So now I have an ultrasound appt on the 20th. The dr has already labeled me as high-risk for being overweight and having high blood. Shouldn't I be monitored more closely?

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

9 years ago

@snowwhite: I use these and they work great! I even confirmed their accuracy, last month, with a clear blue digital too. 100 ovulation & 20 pregnancy for like $20 is a great deal!

http://www.amazon.com/Cross-Ovulation-Pregnancy-Formosa-Medical-ae/dp/B00ENSVYHI

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

We'll ladies I'm out. AF showed up unwelcomed as usual. It will be a while before the bf and I can try again so I'm going to take a break from posting. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test! Sending baby dust!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, I'm new to this site and I thought I would share my story as well.
So we've been trying for over a year now with no luck but AF was due 2 weeks ago but nothing so I took a HPT yesterday and I got a BFN. I've been making frequent visits to the bathroom and feeling tired all the time but no nausea just cramping and feeling bloated , I don't know if I should wait a little more or make an appointment with my Dr but I'm just to scared of being disappointed again. What do you ladies think I should do

9 years ago

KACAAF I am sorry that you are out. Is ish you lots of baby dust when you start the ttc process again.

Maggie it is not over until the witch shows. Some people get bfns until days, weeks, sometimes months after they get pregnant. Not saying yours will be as drastic as weeks or months but jus assuring you that there is still a chance.

Lolo when will you be testing again and have fun at your event. It is a good idea to keep busy.

Lettoh welcome and I feel as though you should make a doctor appointment. If something is wrong and you are not pregnant you should want to hurry up and fix it so you can ttc again. Either way it is very important to know

Afm nothing special. No pre af symptoms nor any pregnancy symptoms. I still have the large amount of cm though.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo