Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning Ladies, and Happy Monday!!

JayneB: This is not normal at all for me, normally my temps fall around 9DPO, today I am 11DPO and they are still climbing. (Not by much yesterday was 98.50 today 98.51. lol) Negative test again this morning. But I am not letting it get me down, my temps have me feeling optimistic.

Ladies, if I keep getting BFN, and high temps when do you think I should go to the Dr. for a blood test? I was thinking somewhere around 16 DPO or more. Any suggestions?

9 years ago

Randall: I would go after a missed period. Good luck Hun

User Image User Image

9 years ago

ababytolove: You think so? Normally I only have a 26 day cycle and my LP is only like 9 or 10 days. I heard that implantation doesn't occur until like 11 or 12 dpo. I would be worried about getting a false negative blood test.

9 years ago

I would wait until missed period, too for a blood test!

I wanted to test this morning so bad, but I was able to resist the urge.. at least for now, lol. I was thinking tomorrow morning would be a great day to test since I had that glob of khaki cm with the tiny streak of bright red blood last night. That way, if it was implantation maybe that would give some time for HCG to build up! My cramps have went away, PTL! I haven't had any other bleeding since then, just creamy white cm. Checked cervix and still can't find it anywhere.. 13 DPO today!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

All I know is I have tested all bfn but my bb's hurt so bad it's not even funny... but then I read an article last night that said that's a bad sign?!

chickray: stay positive! Totally sending you good vibes :)

Snow: lame!!!! I hope that it isnt AF! Stay positive :)

tjwjtw21: Congrats!!!!!

9 years ago

Randall: I really do because sometimes blood test do show false negatives. I myself am not sure of implantation so I would wait until after a missed period.

I have a 27 day cycle with 13 lp, which is basically the same as 28 cycle w/ 14 day lp

User Image User Image

9 years ago

ak, I really hope that isn't bad sign! I have always heard it was a very good sign. What DPO are you again?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby: Good luck. Hope you get your well wanted bfp

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Randall - looking at your past two charts (not the current month), it looks like your luteal phase has been between 10-12 days, so technically, you're may not really be "late" yet, since you're only 11DPO.

I'd say wait until you're 13-14 DPO and then test again. In TCOYOF, it says that if you have 18 days of temps, higher than your coverline, then you're most likely pregnant. And since you're not usually triphasic, that's usually a great sign as well.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

I must have jinxed myself.. I am now having more of the khaki colored cm with a pink tinge.. I bet it is AF.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo