Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

821 - 830 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Randall: I'm sorry. :( Hope you get your May bfp!

Welcome to everyone new! Baby dust!

Thanks ladies. I think I am going to buy some opks at Walgreens today, because shipping would really push it out. If I don't get a bfp this month, I'll buy some from the link. I have them in my Amazon cart right now! :)

9 years ago

Bookish-Mama: Welcome! So sorry for your loss. I have a friend on another site who in her first cycle after a mc got pregnant and now she is 22 weeks along. Hope it plays out the same way for you!

HisLadyBug: Good luck at your 1st appt! LOL I too would be using Internet cheapies just to put my mind at ease until the big appt.

callmequirky: Not sure if you were asking advice on which OPK's to get or if you should use them...but I will answer both. I would definitely suggest using them...helps put your mind at ease as to whether or not you are O'ing and when. I know breastfeeding throws off women's cycles. So using an OPK would definitely give you a better idea as to when you should be O'ing. As to which ones...I use the Clearblue LH surge digitals (the pink ones). As soon as I see that smiley face I know I am about to O. If you decide to go with the same ones as I am using don't get them at Walgreen's they rip you off. Get them at Walmart or Target. For the same price you get more than half the tests at the bigger box stores. The best thing about it is you can use FMU.

Hhope15: Welcome! I too am at 6 DPO! There are many of us in this forum that are around the same DPO.

ChristinaR: Welcome!

JayneB: WOW that's a great deal through Amazon...wish I could read the cheapies...but I prefer the digitals.

Randall0123: OH NO! I am so sorry arrived. Good luck to you for next month. If mine shows up I will probably see you over there.

smiles8045: I will definitely check out your journal entries.

KACAAF: Welcome and I would say either test again Friday or maybe even wait til Saturday. I have wasted tests before by testing on 14 DPO and then literally a few hours later she shows up. If you wait til Sat, which I know is hard to do but at least then you will be 1 day late.

AFM: My temp dropped pretty low this morning. Hoping that's a good sign and that it's an implantation dip. When I first originally put the thermometer in my mouth I don't think I let it really worked...sorta dozed off for a sec so I couldn't trust the temp. So I did it again and it was pretty low. But that one I actually heard the thermometer beep and feel confident that is the temp. Also, still a tad tired but again got up this morning earlier than I usually do. Which was perfect because I beat the town parade coming in to work. Have some minor cramps going on but nothing too terrible. Really hoping these are good signs.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo-- Those signs do sound promising!! FXFU!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Lolo - your chart looks good! FX for you!

9 years ago

TMI alert. I just felt my post-baby cervix for the first time. Ahhhhh!!!! It's so different! I think that it is soft and open, but holy crap. It is NOTHING like it was before I had DD. Freaked me out. I just googled, and it's normal for after having given birth, like a slit instead of a circle/dot like before. Still. That was a big shock. Wooee! Bodies are nuts.

9 years ago

I held out from testing this morning.. I'm 10-11 dpo and 2-3 till AF is due.. Yesterday I was exhausted and had cramping throughout the day... today I have had a lingering mild headache but no cramps.. Still not feeling very hopeful about this month because these symptoms are very normal for me the week of AF.. I'm trying not to worry about it too much until AF actually shows up.. This 2ww will be the death of me! I am doing better than last month though,, this time last month I had already taken like 3 frer's. Sometimes I catch myself just waiting on a symptom or anything to give me a clue.. Ohhhh I guess we will see....

9 years ago

I held out from testing this morning.. I'm 10-11 dpo and 2-3 till AF is due.. Yesterday I was exhausted and had cramping and body aches throughout the day... today I have had a lingering mild headache but no cramps and kinda emotional and feeling like I coulld cry at any moment.. Still not feeling very hopeful about this month because these symptoms are very normal for me the week of AF.. I'm trying not to worry about it too much until AF actually shows up.. This 2ww will be the death of me! I am doing better than last month though,, this time last month I had already taken like 3 frer's. Sometimes I catch myself just waiting on a symptom or anything to give me a clue.. Ohhhh I guess we will see....

9 years ago

Hi all! I am new to this site and figured I would jump on in! I am now on day 31 of my 26-35 day cycle(though the last 3 months i was 26, 28 then 26 days) Still no AF.
I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old and have been trying for number 3 for about 6 months now.
I have had mood swings, constipation, nipple tenderness (but no full feeling in breast or veins..during my first pregnancy I went from an a cup to a DD then down to a B cup then up again to DD for second pregnancy and now I am still a D) Is it normal not to notice the breasts enlarging this early when it is your 3rd pregnancy?.
Also very frequent urination, hot flashes, and food cravings, sensitive nose(and a bit congested) I have been using internet cheapies from about day 27 and another today and they all start off neg but turn slightly post after sitting about 30mins to and hour which is prob evap.. I also had a" contraction" last night that lasted an hour.... weird. I keep think I start my period because my CM is flowing so much. I even thought I "gushed sorry tmi) my period start but it was CM...what do you all think?

9 years ago

Hi all! I am new to this site and figured I would jump on in! I am now on day 31 of my 26-35 day cycle(though the last 3 months i was 26, 28 then 26 days) Still no AF.
I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 1/2 year old and have been trying for number 3 for about 6 months now.
I have had mood swings, constipation, nipple tenderness (but no full feeling in breast or veins..during my first pregnancy I went from an a cup to a DD then down to a B cup then up again to DD for second pregnancy and now I am still a D) Is it normal not to notice the breasts enlarging this early when it is your 3rd pregnancy?.
Also very frequent urination, hot flashes, and food cravings, sensitive nose(and a bit congested) I have been using internet cheapies from about day 27 and another today and they all start off neg but turn slightly post after sitting about 30mins to and hour which is prob evap.. I also had a" contraction" last night that lasted an hour.... weird. I keep think I start my period because my CM is flowing so much. I even thought I "gushed sorry tmi) my period start but it was CM...what do you all think?

9 years ago

Sounds like you A LOT of pregnancy symptoms Rebecca! I would be very suprised if you don't get your BFP this month. What O day are you?

Maggie, I am on the edge waiting for you to test! I know you still have a couple days, but I can't wait!!

callmequirky, I am sure that is a relief to feel your cervix again! Mine actually had a slit in it instead of the dimple everyone talks about. I suppose it could be from having a child! I haven't been able to feel my cervix in almost a week!

ATM, I am really sick of these headaches!! I don't want to take anything for them bc I am so uptight about taking unnecessary medications knowing I am pregnant. Boobs still hurt BADLY and peeing like a Russian Race Horse!! LOL.

Snow, I am getting pretty worried about you girl!! It isn't like you to be so silent.. Please let us know you are ok!

GL to you ladies &

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo