Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Lol...thanks Callmequirky. I am beyond excited. I just hope this one sticks.

9 years ago

Snow White I really thought I was out. I was cramping and felt real bad yesterday. Then today mild cramps and clear cm when I used the bathroom. I pray this little one will stick and not have to go through another cp. I may not even tell my sweet daddy to be until I confirm with doctor that this one is for real.

9 years ago

Congrats ChickRay!! I see the faint line! So exciting!!

9 years ago

Snowwhite: please just get it over with. I am so anxious. You could of sworn it was me. I am so excited.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Snow White I would test in the morning.

9 years ago

You guys I saw a shooting star. It is my first time seeing one. Oh I hope my wishes come true...

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Interesting findings: Did you know (you probably did) that you can almost dictate what your baby is or is not. (this method is not 100% but some believe in it) If you have sex 2 to 3 days before ovulation you will more than likely have a girl because girl sperm can last 3 to 5 days but if you have sex on your ovulation it is a good chance that it will be a boy. Boy sperm is faster but it dies faster. However, being that the female sperm can last 5 days there is still somewhat of a possibility.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy, I knew about the timing thing. DH and I were all geared up to try for a boy since we have a daughter. Well after being pregnant ALL SUMMER to September with her I decided screw that. I'm really hoping we get pregnant like immediately so I won't be in my 3rd trimester in the heat again. :)

9 years ago

Callmequirky: yes I am with you. I really don't want to be pregnant, hot, and wobbling in the heat. Just no bueno.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy2love- that's so sweet of you. Hahah. Sorry to make you anxious. Im so anxious myself. I want to test so bad but Im terrified of a BFN. I am going to test tomorrow though.

I had an appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow that I cancelled (I think it was regarding the pain I felt in my abdomen almost a year ago. but that pain is gone so Im not worried) but I almost feel like I should have went to ask all my silly pregnancy questions. Which probably arent all that silly but I feel like they are.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo