Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1031 - 1040 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Lolo... now I feel so bad. Here I am complaining after waiting for one month and you have been waiting for a year and a half!

I can't even imagine how you must be feeling or what you must be going through... especially when you see all the BFPs and when other people say (and I hate this): "Just relax and it will happen" - it's not that simple. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

BFN this morning and I have just started brown spotting which always comes just before AF and I'm having AF cramps, so think I'm out.

All of us who are out this month need to start a "May 2015 Babies" topic so we can start again. We need to keep encouraging and supporting one another. It's not always easy to speak to those closest to us (family/friends).

9 years ago

Leigh there is one already.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Update: Af didn't show yesterday. I normally have a 27 day cycle and then sometimes a 26 & 28 day cycle out of the blue. It is obvious to late for 26 day. So I am thinking that this might be a 28 day cycle; which if it is then it should come on today. Not really feeling any cramps. My bbs is barely sore. However I do have a tampon just in case. A little more optimistic about a bfp but still not getting my hopes up just yet.

Keep me updated guys and let me know what is going on with you. Whether you had your bfp, whether you're still waiting. Etc etc

User Image User Image

9 years ago

So thanks to the torrential downpour yesterday I didn't make it to the dollar store to go get a test. But last night and this morning I have been feeling ovulation pains. So I'm pretty sure that I just ended up with a weird period this month. Which is not surprising with everything going on in my life!

Sticking around hoping the last of you get your BFPs! If not I will see you on the May board and we will all help each other get through the waiting.

User Image

9 years ago

Well, arrived. Part of me was really hoping this was our month. But I think I am OK with it. Don't get me wrong...I am very disappointed because here we did all that BD clustering to have it turn out this way. But at least we tried it. Not doing that again this month...poor DH struggled with it and just not sure I can put him through that again. We have this month to try on our own and then I call the doctors office to have them look into the cost of IUI. I pray this is our month. Would be a nice Anniversary gift to us next year.

I am fighting an annoying sore throat today to top it off. Would have loved to stay home and curled up watching movies today...but my DH is watching his kids during the day today and tomorrow and I am just not in the mood to watch cartoons and be around them today. I feel horrible for saying that...maybe it's because I keep hearing them talk about their aunt and uncle getting ready to have their baby and it just feels like they are rubbing it in my face. First they mention how it didn't take them that long to get pregnant and then they ask why it's taking us that long and then they talk about how the baby is due in a week or 2. At the moment I don't need to hear it...I can typically brush it off but today is NOT one of those days. But I may end up leaving early if I still feel like crap later.

LeighTTC#1: I didn't mean to make you feel bad. Just wanted to point it out. There are many of us that have been trying for as long as I have or longer and many of us just starting out. I just you don't have the struggles as some of us have. But depending on how old you are depends on how long you should TTC before seeking FS help. The doctors all say to TTC for a year on your own if you are under 35 years of age and 6 months if you are older. GL to you!

To ALL the BFP's: again!
To ALL those still testing or waiting for AF: and

I will try to peek back to see how you are all doing...but for now onto the May board!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Af arrived today. Break time from ttc. Cannot do another heartache

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Sorry Lolo.. :( May will be your month!!

Congrats Chicago, I am pretty sure I seen the line!!

I am having to be quick with this, I have a meeting at work today, so can't be on here much..

ABaby: take a test!! I'm curious! you should get an accurate result at this point.

snow: You favor Amy Lee to a T!! She has always been one of my absolute favs!

pisces: Thanks girl & that's awesome!

nicole: He is precious!! Glad your mixture helped!

Dh and I only BD'd on my ovulation day and I really thought there would be no way that only one time would work.. I can't help but to think that the only reason it did work is because we both got off at the same time.. it was very passionate too. Right before we BD I had ovulation pains BAD!! I'm sure that some of you others have done the same thing, but I just think that is what made it happen for us. I keep you girls that are still TTC in my prayers daily! IT WILL happen!! Love and hugs!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Sorry, that was a little mixed up, LOL!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ababy2love: Aww, sorry AF arrived for you too! I was still pulling for you as well. I can't recall was there another reason you couldn't TTC this month or do you just need a break?

Bumpin4Baby: Thanks! And I hope you have a

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Sorry for my extended absence. This is my first week back at school (kids return next Monday), so things are a little crazy!

I tested Monday (bfn) and again this morning (another bfn). AF showed earlier this afternoon, so I am out for April. DH and I are keeping our fingers crossed for May.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and I'll see everyone else on the May babies thread!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo