Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Lolo - The countdown ticker starts over, automatically, after you're cycle is "supposed" to be over. If you don't change it, it goes to CD1 - no matter where you actually are in your cycle. It happened to me a few times, which is why I stopped putting the ticker in my sig. Haha!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Praying for BFP Snow!!!

9 years ago

Snow, when do you plan to test again? Remember this morning I said I was cramping and thought AF was coming then a couple hours later, BFP!! FX that you get yours too!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Man, I know that when there are 2 new pages in a matter if 12 hours, someone has gotten a bfp! Congrats BUMPIN!!!

Snow-

Lolo and Smiles- I'm there with y'all too! Yay!

9 years ago

Thanks Nicole!! I'm over the moon! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ok... So the women who claim they have purple vs. pink vaginas... is it a noticeable difference... does it appear more bruised than pink? I'm thinking of checking it out but not sure what I'm looking for and since I don't look at it all that often I might have to recruit my hubby! :) Sure he will love this one!

User Image

9 years ago

LOL, Yes mine looks more bruised than pink and the veins are way darker!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

My OB told me not to read the Internet at all unless it was our hospital website, Mayo Clinic, web md, Cleveland Clinic, etc... or peer reviewed journal articles. He said the search engines show the stuff with the most hits first, regardless of relevance. That bit of advice saved me last time while ttc and during pregnancy.

9 years ago

I feel an abundance of April babies coming. So excited

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Sorry in advance for the very long post...

When you say Google or professor Google, are you referring to just looking stuff up on Google or is there actually a TTC Google site?

I have definitely learned never to follow everything I read on the internet to heart. However that being said I have definitely still found some useful things on there that made me feel like not such a horrible person...I need to vent about a couple things for a few. My brother's GF just had a baby and he is turning 4 months old tomorrow. Sadly his mommy drives me crazy...about a month ago I was visiting with my mom and holding the baby. And my other baby brother was there with his 2 kids. The 2 kids wanted to watch a Disney movie and I was sitting on the couch holding the baby and the GF comes in and says she doesn't allow he baby to watch TV because she doesn't want the baby to get used to watching the TV screen. So my other brother, father of the 2 kids, reaches over and says it's his turn to hold the baby. I didn't argue and I just handed the baby over...mumbling under my breath on how the baby is only 3 months old, pretty sure he's not really watching the TV. And I walked away. Well, it has been bothering me and my mom since it happened to her about a couple weeks before. So I did some research...

http://www.aoa.org/patients-and-public/good-vision-throughout-life/childrens-vision/infant-vision-birth-to-24-months-of-age?sso=y

Now I can guarantee that baby wasn't really watching the TV. Just happy at listening to the noises and laughing if others were laughing.

Then today my mom tells me she told her yesterday... She said she refuses to feed the baby, baby food. She will start to give him solid food when he can start feeding himself. Is it just me or she a wackjob? She says there is too much sugar in baby food and according to the internet, baby food can upset babies stomachs. What do you think that baby is going to be like when he has his first solid food and he's not handling food very well? Am I wrong in thinking she is wrong? She keeps reading up on all this crap online and isn't going with her own instincts. My mom and her mom apparently doesn't agree with her either but she doesn't want to listen. My mom is just like, "my kids turned out fine and we didn't even have internet!" My dad says it will catch up to her when that kid has digestive issues and the doctors start questioning why.

Thanks for letting me vent...she just drives me crazy!

Anyhow back to the forum...

JayneB: Thanks I knew it wasn't the best ticker because it tends to mess up my DPO's and O date. But didn't realize it reset itself without you too...lol.

nicole2014: It's nice to have a group of us still waiting. It feels like these 2 weeks are going to drag this time. I hope not.

mriphenburg: LMAO! At recruiting the hubby! I was thinking the same thing...I never really look at myself down there either. Or haven't in a while...but never really paid attention at the coloring.

callmequirky: My doctor said the same exact thing! He said not to follow everything you read on the internet...because about 80% of it is BS and not reliable.

Well, ladies, thanks again for letting me vent...I don't think my brothers GF is exactly the happiest new mom. You can just tell. I mean I know she loves her baby but you can tell she wasn't ready for this responsibility either.

Hope you ladies have a great evening...I get to go home soon!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo