Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

991 - 1000 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

FX for a May baby!!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am going to take a break on ttc. I will still be on the boards because I am rooting for a lot of you and still would like to keep up with the ones who have their bfp.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Well, that's ok too! Glad you will be sticking around. :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

AF just showed :( feeling positive about May!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

OMG! There is a lot to read and catch up on from over the weekend! There is no way I am going to be able to reply or comment on everything...lol.

Welcome to all the newcomers!
Sorry to those that got AF and good luck to you next month!
CONGRATULATIONS to those of you who got your BFP!

Ababy2love: I do want to say I am glad I was able to make you laugh with the "follow up" comment.

_snowwhite_: Good luck at your prenatal appt's. We did that a little over a year ago and wow it was a lot of info. But thankfully I had already discontinued the meds I was on and had to stop during this process. So we shall see. A big one that makes me nervous on is my eye drops. I have a borderline glaucoma problem and was on eye drops to get it under control. We really couldn't start TTC until my eye doc said we had it under control and that I could stop using the eye drops. Thankfully there are other options out there but I am always afraid to go in for my appt every few months. My next appt is Monday. I hate going in telling them I am still not pregnant...because I get nervous he is going to tell me we have to stop TTC until we get this under control.

RebeccaD: Congrats and I love your moms response! LOL!

WhileImWaiting: Thanks for the info on the picture adding.

JayneB: I'm so sorry AF arrived. I have a feeling I will be joining you in the May board.

AFM: I tested again this morning and another negative. Starting to think I am out. I know it's still early but I figured I would have had continuing symptoms that started on Friday. But Saturday I had no symptoms really except for a terrible headache by the end of the day and that could be because we were at the Ren Faire for almost 8 hours. But it was fun. I love going there. Just wish everything wasn't so expensive there. I know I posted some of this already in my previous posts but...Below is a recap of how my weekend went day by day...

Friday: I was peeing a lot, couldn't finish meals, felt nauseous, and when DH & I BD'd I saw a creamy khaki colored CM...which I have never noticed before.

Saturday: Felt fine. Yes, I got tired and exhausted towards the end of the day and had a terrible headache but besides that felt no symptoms. I did see a fortune teller while at the Faire and she did give me some hope. She did say that my best chances were Sept 20th and Nov 20 through mid Jan. I really pray it doesn't take that long. Still hoping that this month is it but not feeling that confident anymore. I have always wanted to have a reading, just to see what it's like. My own tea leaf reading (that is if I read it right) gave me the impression that in 9-10 months I will have a false fear but good things will happen. I took that as a THB. But nothing specifically came out in my tea leaves as being PG. Guess we'll see what happens.

Sunday: All I felt was extremely exhausted but WOW my nipples hurt. Specifically my right. Last night I woke feeling nauseous and thought I was going to vomit. It was like an acidic taste came up and sat in my throat...but nothing happened and it took me awhile to get that taste out of my throat. Yuk. I was almost hoping to throw up just to get it out of me.

Today: My right nipple still hurts. And I just feel dazed. I took another test today but still a negative. I thought last night's nauseousness was enough of a sign to see something but I guess not.

Guess we'll see if the Fortune Teller was right...still trying to hold out hope but I have a feeling I am going to be disappointed again. DH & I will only be able to BD in a short time frame this next cycle because of the kids and his work schedule. But I don't think I can put my DH through the cluster BD'ing again. I thought I broke him the last time...LOL! But I guess we'll see what his schedule is like when the time comes. He refuses to think about it until AF arrives. Let's hope she doesn't.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

An acidic taste.. UGh... during my TWW I had a lot of tastes... it actually felt like i had taken a pill and it didn't go all of the way down and opened up in my esophagus... If you've ever had this happen you can understand the feeling... Crazy... but it happened to me... Fingers crossed.

User Image

9 years ago

8 dpo and took a negative test. :(

But it's still very early. Got my fingers crossed for this one, feelings all sorts of symptoms I don't normally feel with AF on the way! But it's hard not to be paranoid after a CP...

User Image

9 years ago

Mah back hurts!!! Had a tension-like headache yesterday and today. DH is going on a trip tomorrow and will be gone for 2 weeks, something called "Burning Man". Maybe some of you have heard of it... My mom is recovering from a surgery, so she and I have spent today baking DH some cookies and homemade granola bars. Hopefully I will have a surprise for him when he returns in September

9 years ago

Maggie I am sorry af showed. I am currently spotting with light back cramps. We can only be hopeful for the next cycle or cycles.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Thanks for the happy thoughts, ladies! Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone who didn't get their April babies that good things happen soon!

I tested this morning...BFN, but I was expecting that. I had some pink spotting this AM, after test, but nothing since. I know I'm not out till shows, but I have a feeling that this may not be our cycle. The witch is due Thursday/Friday, so if nothing else, I'll test again next weekend.

Sending out lots of positive energy and to everyone still waiting to test!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo