Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Hi MaggieLA, and everyone else I missed. LOL, I am too slow to keep up with all you fast posting ladies.

Congrats awebste and mamakac! I cannot wait to see some more BFPs! :)

OldBiddie, glad to hear things settled down, stick baby stick!

Maybe we should start a book club to keep our mind off of the TWW before and after ovulation?

9 years ago

WhileImWaiting, no losses but no pregnancies. We've been STNP (Sorta Trying - Not Protecting) since April 2013 but have only really been fully trying since April 2014.

Randall0123, since I usually don't have enough time to read, I listen to audio books whenever I'm in my car. It keep my mind off of thinking about TTC and other stuff when I'm sitting in traffic :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

That would be fun!

9 years ago

WhileImWaiting: Blood clot disorders can definitely be a scary thing to have especially when pregnant. But thankfully your doctors know about it and should be able to help prevent any pregnancy problems.

7 years ago in April I had a couple blood clots after having a foot surgery done and was in the hospital for a week. I was then diagnosed with a blood clot disorder called Anti-Phospholipid Antibodies. So for 7 years I have been on a baby aspirin regimen. When DH & I started our TTC process the new hospital/doctor we signed up with in our area decided they wanted me to be retested. So glad I did. They said I should have been retested a few times with a few months in between. Turns out I did not have that blood disorder. However, since I had a couple blood clots I will still have to be on a blood thinner shot when I do become pregnant...just as a preventative. Which is a bummer but I want a baby so bad that I am willing to do anything.

Good luck to you and our new comers...hope we see many more BFP's this month.

AFM: Over the weekend I had some ewcm. Sadly today I still haven't seen any. Hope I didn't miss my mark.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

nicole! hahahahaha. I laughed out loud. Too funny.

so my idol Amy Lee (from Evanescence) had her baby today! Im so happy for her! He's so cute! Makes me want my little prince/ess even more. EEEE!

Cramping has subsided, no blood. Wondering what happened there. Maybe I ovulated super late? Im not sure. I hope it was implantation though.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

LoL nicole2014.. thanks for the laugh!

WhileImWaiting: nice to hear from you! Glad you got some answers! Sending you lots of baby dust!!!

MaggieLA: good idea about the books! Maybe ill make a deal with myself and start a book after O and I can't test until I finish it lol

AFM, CD12 and got my +OPK ... first time since my chemical that I got +OPKs on the same CD two months in a row! Hoping my cycles are regular again and I'm back to 28 day cycles! DH and I bd'd yesterday and will try again tonight. Doing well with taking my temps at the same time but my pre O temps are like 0.2 degrees higher than last month. Any insight to if that's normal? This is only my second cycle temping. I'll make my last cycle and this cycle visible on my page if anyone has a moment to take a look!

Thanks ladies!

Congrats to those who got their BPFs!

GL and to the rest of us waiting to O, waiting to test, waiting for our BFP!

User Image

9 years ago

Snowwhite! When I saw your screen name the first time I laughed and was like "damn that Amy Lee, her screen name stalks me everywhere." I can't even begin to explain the impact her and Evanescence's music, has had on my life :) I was actually the administrator of EvThreads, for a few years, when it first started up.

I saw that she posted the pic of her and Josh's baby earlier this afternoon, he's adorable and so tiny! I'm still scratching my head at the middle name "Lion" though, ;p

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Nicole: that was sic funny. Thank you for that

Welcome to the new comers and congrats to the bfp's. Also welcome back for the people who have been M.I.A.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

nicole2014: Thanks for the laugh!

_snowwhite_: Glad the cramping has subsided. I am going to take a guess and say implantation cramps. Only because you are at 12DPO. If it was a week earlier then I would be thinking O cramps.

babydust85: I agree the book idea sounds like a great idea. But I love your idea about finding a book and not testing until it's done...hmmm, I wonder if I can find a book I want to read for that.

Every month my temps seem to be different than the previous months. I don't understand it and I can't ask my doctor about it because he has told me to throw away my thermometer and not to bother temping. So I only temp now mostly to confirm I O'd. Then I stop. Not sure if I will even bother next month...we will see. For about a year I temped through my whole cycle though...even after the doc told me not to bother...lol...I think now I am just getting tired of it. Best thing about temping is mostly just to see how your cycle looks to you and to see when you O and to confirm it. If you never see a temp rise then that might be an indication as to whether or not you are ovulating. Hang in there!

Well, ladies the day is finally over. I am getting ready to go home. Have a great evening!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo