Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

OMG OMG!!! Congrats Rose!!! So so so happy for you! That is definitely a positive, and pretty dark for 11 dpo!

User Image

9 years ago

Randall0123: My BF and I have had the same conversation about "helping himself" a few days before and after my o date. I basically have to tell him when helping himself is off limits :p

Ababy2love: I don't usually start temping until around CD10-12, since I O sometime between CD17-19. You're only CD3 (probably closer to CD5 now) so you can (and should) start temping. You shouldn't O this early, so you should still have plenty of time to get some baseline temps, before you get your O temperature spike (or rise).

Here's some info on finding your coverline: http://www.babymed.com/fertility-bbt-charting/coverline-how-draw-it-your-temperature-chart

Lolo1176: I always thought that the dip could have also been a failed implantation.

RPope84: My BF started asking me, last month, what my temperature was every morning as it got closer and closer to my AF date. He was hoping that it would stay above my coverline and was sad the morning I told him it dropped below (went to the bathroom and AF had arrived).

_snowwhite_: He may just be really stressed out - with both his job and the whole baby making process. A while back, you mentioned that you two had a talk and that he wanted to put a hold on ttc until he could get more settled, didn't you? I don't remember what happened after that but it seems like you guys really never took a break. That problem could still be weighing on him - but since you're so excited about it, he may not want to talk about it again and disappoint you. Also, his job could really just be stressing him out. My BF had a tough couple weeks and it definitely effected his performance - whereas he usually has no problems at all. Maybe you should just sit down and talk to him and explain how you feel?

Rose16: Looks like a BFP to me too! Congrats!!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Thank you ladies so much! I still can't believe my eyes, i thought they were tricking me when that line started showing up lol. I shot the picture a minute after it turned and it is much darker now. I usually test at 10 dpo but my temps were lower on 9 and 10 dpo but not by much and no where near the coverline plus no symptoms at all besides the boobies but that is normal for me right before af. I can't wait to surprise the hubby when he gets home. Thanks again ladies and i wish all of you the best of luck!!!

9 years ago

Congrats rose16! I am so happy for you.

@ Old biddie, I know what you mean. I feel as though I am going crazy. I have been ttc for 1 1/2 years now and only tracking symptoms for about 4 months. Everything can be related to something else and each month at comes a piece of my heart breaks.

I hope all you ladies get BFP'S this month.

@randall0123, glad you had a great weekend maybe relaxing was just the ticket and you will get your BFP!

AS FOR ME, I am now 9dpo today and other than my dry mouth that I have had since 4dpo my symptoms seem to have stopped. I took an hcg test this am and got a BFN! maybe it is too early. I did ovulate early this month maybe because of the hsg test they did. Af not due for 5 days to 7 days depending on my cycle this month.

I was so sure I was going to get a BFP because I had all the right symptoms this month that I have not had in previous months. I will test again in a few days.

BABY DUST AND PREGNANCY WISHES TO EVERYONE! !

9 years ago

I know how you feel armywife2014. Last month when AF came I told myself that I wasn't going to symptom track anymore, but that all went out the window after O day this month. Ugh. It makes the TWW seem even longer!!!

User Image

9 years ago

armywife2014 - I think we are around the same dpo - based on my cycle history and predicted ovulation date i would be 9dpo or even 10dpo today. However, based o my positive opk test I would be around 6dpo. I am trying not to symptom spot either - but its so hard! Hoping and praying you were just too early and you get your BFP!

I feel like most of my symptoms are just the norm - but they include: tender right breast to the touch; dull pressure; every now and then a pain/twinge on right side (has happened on left too but not as often); tired - but I feel like I am tired everyday lol; headaches for 3 out 5 days last week. All symptoms that just could be the norm for this time of month.

Will know soon - AF is scheduled to show her face Sat/Sun. Praying she takes a long vacation! :)

9 years ago

rose, I am next

User Image

9 years ago

First off, Congrats Rose! Very happy for you, must be an amazing feeling!

Hello! Just wanted to join in....Today I am 11 DPO, took a test this morning and BFN. I kinda don't feel very hopeful because I can already feel AF making her way. This is my 2nd month trying.

Mrs.Lynn TTC #1 Naturally raised progesterone level from 1.0 to 7.4 in 1 year. User Image

9 years ago

Rose:Congrats that is definitely a

For the ones who are currently doing the tww wait, I wish you all bfp's. I would definitely stay away from symptom checking though. It can drive anyone crazier. I think when you look for them it will slow down the tww.

Afm: I am getting used to the temping. I am a bit annoyed though because I am currently cd6 and currently af is still here. I don't know what is going on but I hope it is not like last af where it lasted for 8 days. This would be the 2nd time it did that. Will that affect my ovulation date? Funny thing is I was cramping yesterday as if it was coming for the first time. Also had bm and was nauseous again. I am not feeling like I will get an April baby. I will try but something definitely seems wrong.

Even though it last for so long it still come in within my 27 day cycle.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Snowwhite: When I saw your post from earlier, I felt I could have written it myself earlier this year. My husband was the same way. I felt like I was practically begging for it and he'd have an excuse or it felt like he was doing me a favor by being intimate with me. After keeping it inside for awhile, I decided that I really needed to communicate my feelings. I sat him down and told him how I felt. He had no idea that his behavior had had that effect on me and that he was definitely still attracted to me. He felt so bad that he'd unknowingly hurt me. He told me that the pressure of TTC was getting to him. He'd even been having some performance issues and was embarrassed by them. After talking about it, things got so much better. I stopped telling him when I O'd and he initiated things more. My advice is to tell him how you feel. Chances are he's feeling pressure and doesn't know how to tell you.

Rose: CONGRATS!!!! That gives me so much hope as we're on cycle 13 of trying.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo