Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Ababy2love I have had wacky sex dreams in the past too, a couple of which involved my exbf :/ I, too, love my DH very much. My guess would be (this is going to sound HORRIBLE) that it's the primal subconscious using a "successful man" in the dream because we are frustrated or stressing about TTC. My ex just had a child when I had my dreams. It doesn't mean we don't love our partners, or that we would ever consider it a fantasy or act on it in any way, I really think it's just a manifestation of desiring a baby so badly. Our partners will prove that they are 'fit' soon enough ;) Especially with all the BFPs this month!

bumpin4baby Thanks for answering my CM question. That helps, and apparently it helped others too. LOVE your name by the way :)

Jayneb Totally the opposite of Jersey - I'm in south TX lol.

Smiles I have the same issue with temping. I tried it last month while I was away and I don't know if I got consistent enough results to buy in to it too much. I wake up to pee at least once, and a lot of nights I wake up multiple times.

Congrats to all the BFPs and for the rest of us!

9 years ago

smiles8045: Maybe you could use the digitals as your FMU and the cheapies in the afternoon if you are concerned? LOL! I still have internet cheapies of OPK's that I never used because I couldn't stand them. They never came out dark enough for me to feel comfortable saying it was +opk. How I see it is if I don't see a +OPK then I will call the doctors office and request a Progesterone test. At least that will tell me if I O'd for sure. Wish they had those tests as at home tests. Anyhow, I have known some women to use the digitals in the afternoon as well. I just don't bother.

Ababy2love: Oh I that is a sign of a for you.

I am so sorry to see that about your sister. I too wanted a girl so badly but now that I have been trying for so long...I don't care what I have...boy or girl as long as it's healthy.

ChickRay: to you this month. I have heard some women have a hard time getting the cycles back in order after a MC or a CP. Maybe that is what is happening to you. Good to get in as much as possible.

Have a great evening everyone!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks Nicole! I think I'm going to call it night, I'm tired as heck!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well I think I am out. I feel like today and tomorrow are going to be the big wow and the future dh will be away. Ughhhh... Will move on to the May board.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Did you take an opk today ababy2love? Your temp dipped low this morning and you've been bding. If you O today you definitely have a shot! I don't see an opk for yesterday either.

User Image

9 years ago

Rpope: No I didn't take an opk today or yesterday and now I am really scared to take the test because I just feel that this just blows my whole plan. I planned it precisely and jumped him on aboard and then this happen. I feel like I have wasted my whole time and money for this cycle.

Sorry just venting.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

http://likes.com/relationships/hilarious-pregnancy-announcements?v=b23u96zghLhYbCY56wWcfvB51xcii00ls&page=1

Figured y'all would enjoy this since we were talking about announcing it on Facebook

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy2love- I've been having crazy dreams too! I dreamed I was with a friend of mine. I know I would never cheat on my bf, but I still had the dream several days in a row. Then, for the past few days I've been dreaming of zombies. Not terribly frightening, but enough to make me wake up freaked out.

No idea what's going on.

So I posed this question to the girls of baby and bump. How soon after suspected implantation did you get your bfp? The consensus was 2-3 days. So, its been about 3 days now. Not sure if I should test or not.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

We ended up telling our kids tonight. They actually asked if I was pregnant. They are excited. We didn't want to tell them until after our 1st appt. because we wanted to make sure everything is ok. Oh well, they know now.

I see talk about ceazy dreams. I had one last night. In my dream my husband lets me know he's been having an affair with morw than one person, one of which is his ex. Then he told me that he would swear to everyone that I had an affair and this baby isn't his and that if he could get out of being reaponsible for the other kids he would. I thought it was real when I 1st woke up. It took me a few minutes to realize it was a dream. I was so relieved it wasn't real! LOL!

Hope everyone is doing well.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

9 years ago

Need some positive vibes sent my way. The doctor doesn't know why we haven't conceived so we've been referred to an RE. Before we set up an appointment, we're going to do an HSG test. Of course, our insurance doesn't cover it so my DH and I are bracing ourselves for the final tally for the test. However, if I end up with a BFP this cycle, we won't have to do any of that.

I'm currently 5dpo and have had quite a bit of cramping all day. Trying not to symptom spot, but am remaining hopeful that this is our cycle.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo