Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies. Sorry to hear about all the BFN's. I'm in the same boat. My temp too a nose dive yesterday so I'm not even going to waste a test today. Now I'm expecting AF tomorrow. I'm going to keep up on here, but I started a May board for those of us that have to move on. May is a really nice month, so I'm totally ok with a May baby. Lol.

OldBiddie I'm so glad to hear you're bleeding stopped. Keep us updated on what happens and good luck!

User Image

9 years ago

Oldbiddie- I'm so glad the spotting stopped. I would be using an hpt every day checking the shade of the line. But that's probably not necessary. When do you see your doctor for confirmation?

Afm- the cramping is gone. No blood at all. I feel so much better. Except I'm tired as hell.

Sorry about all the bfns. May is a lovely month. Good luck next cycle girls!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Snowhite: I am abroad at the moment, but have had an hcg-blood test taken at the hospital already. Awaiting confirmation tomorrow, and will then take it with them from there on.

9 years ago

Omigosh I was so entertained by the stories! I "reconnected" with my DH online too...MySpace lol.

We went to high school together, then he went into the army. Got discharged at 80% disabled (shoulder injury), and all of his friends were away at college. I was commuting to college from home, which was 3 miles down the road from his house. He had dial up internet, I had satellite, and he needed to do defensive driving for a speeding ticket he got on his motorcycle, so I obliged and the rest is history. He just finished his degree, and I just got an awesome new job so I also said "enough waiting!!"

I just got back from out of state and I'm on cycle day 12. I had EWCM, something I haven't seen for months, on 10 and 11. DH was excited to have me back ;) Hopefully I can get a BFP for my Bday in August!

for everyone!

9 years ago

Hi ladies!! Just wanted to update everyone - got fed up waiting this morning (12dpo) - period never showed.

DH was out doing renos on my brothers house and I was just sitting at home. Couldn't keep my mind off what was going on with me - decided to take a trip and buy a cheapie to put my mind at ease.

BFP!!!!! Can't believe my eyes! Of course..I was pessimistic.....so got out my last high tech digital pregnancy test and used that one as well....Pregnant 1-2 weeks!

I am so over the moon - I couldn't hold in my excitement I called my mom right away crying! Now to figure out a creative way to tell my husband who I know will be shocked! Only our 4 month ttc and I know he was convinced this weekend AF was just playing games - so it will be a big surprise!

Now lets pray this little bean sticks! Hope to see more BFPs on here!!! BABY DUST

9 years ago

Congrats awebste!!

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats awebste!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much ladies!!! You have no idea how much this forum has helped me. The support here is great! I hope I have a sticky bean! Will keep you updated :) :)

9 years ago

Congrats awebste!!

I've still had a bit of bleeding today but it is just on a small portion of the tampon. So still waiting to see if it gets heavier. Kind of wish I had a cheapie just to check. But I'm not sure DH will be ok with me going even to the dollar store for one.

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats awebste!!! So happy for you!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo