Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

551 - 560 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Lolo they all live with their moms but we get three of them every other weekend during the school year. The oldest is seventeen and lives in a nursing home. She was in a car accident three years ago where she suffered a traumatic brain injury. The youngest is my daughter who turns three the end of december. We did have my 13 yo stepson all summer so that was definately an adjustment

User Image

9 years ago

Congrats tjwjtw21! I see it too.

Lovely names, ladies. DH and I had a HARD time figuring out a name for DD. We are trying to go with gender neutral names, per my insistence. That said, it is really freaking hard to find a name that you could call both a girl or a boy that two people like. Ha ha. We named her Avery Miranda (Miranda is my sister). Had she been a boy she would have been Avery Michael (Michael is DH's brother). Now we have to pick out another gender neutral name that will work with Michael as a middle name if it's a boy. I don't even want to think of that part. However, it was totally decided at 14 weeks, because I'm a freak of nature who must plan everything way in advance. lol. Nursery was done first trimester too. Hell, I already have the under the sea theme and room picked for nursery #2 too. Just need to be pregnant to start the work. Ha ha.

9 years ago

My DH and I have talked about names in the past. My dad died 2 1/2 years ago. His name was Cecil Jackson and I am determined that boy or girl his name will be incorporated. Right now we are thinking maybe Jacklyn Raine or maybe Cecily (pronounced sesily) for a girl and Gavin Jackson for a boy. Of course my 10 year old daughter now has a "boyfriend" named Gavin, so that may take the name off the table for my husband. Lol.

Here are the names of the kids so far:

Trevor Nelson - unfortunately I named him after his biological dad (whom I think of as nothing more than a sperm donor since he isn't around)

MaKayla Beth - my ex-mother-in-law really pushed for the 1st name. Beth is for my best friend's little girl who was born prematurely and died at 2 days old.

Ryleigh Grace - DH and I just liked it. Lol. However my mom said that we do have some relatives named Grace.

I loved reading all the other names. Sometimes I'm guilty of googling names to get ideas. Lol.

I have a hard time keeping up with this forum sometimes. I check it in the morning before work and then there are still a few more pages to catch up on when I get home. Lol. I love how active it is.

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

9 years ago

Should your CM be pretty much dried up by 4dpo? Today I checked my cervix and noticed that I have a pretty good amount of white creamy lotiony CM.. I've heard that this could possibly be an early sign.. Does anyone have any experience with this?

9 years ago

Hi! I am new. TTC #3. Have twin girls that took 2 years TTC and we're then born at 24 weeks but are healthy and happy 4 yr olds :) hoping for another April baby!

9 years ago

Ive got another sharp pain in my uterus. And my back hurts. Not sure if its related.

I bought some FRERs. Im going to test in a few minutes.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Good Luck snowwhite!!

9 years ago

Thanks Maggie.

Unfortunately, it was a BFN. I thought I saw a line, but it was just a smudge. I'll test again when/if I'm late, but Im pretty sure I'm out.

Thanks everyone that was cheering for me nonetheless!

Oh! My friend tested too just a few minutes ago. I was sure this was her month, but she also got a BFN. So we're both sulking together.

Hang in there Snow :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo