Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

941 - 950 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

I will make the appointment but I'm just so scared

9 years ago

Thank you Ababy!

9 years ago

Congrats tcinks and mri!! Yay for !

Maggie, don't count yourself out just yet!!

GL to all you ladies! I'm on my phone so it's difficult to respond to everyone, just thought congrats were in order! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi everyone. It's my 7 month TTC for #2 (my ds is 4 in October). Had a evap line last month that really had me convinced, so when something showed up again today (10dpo) -- and I had fallen back asleep after doing the test convinced there was going to be nothing), and I'm pretty convinced it's another evap. What do you think? http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=301678. I'm away on holiday with no car and only two more tests so have to hold out till the morning! I suck at waiting! I am really hoping this month is the month. Anyway babydust to all of you still waiting to see if April 2015 will be the month!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies! Sorry I was quiet for a few days! Well I got my BFP this morning!!!! And I want to share some things with you all because I know how much I love reading things like this!!

I have NO idea how far along I am I started my last period July 6th and never charted my Ovulation but my cycle usually is between 26 and 35 day(HUGE gap I know...) I have been testing constantly with internet cheapies for about 10 days and EVERY singal time it came back negative (two turned positive after an hour). I took a first response test and it was a VERY dark positive in about 5 seconds!!!

My symptoms started around the end of july, Moodyness, spaciness, fatigue. and then I started peeing ALOT and having a bit of morning sickness. This is our third pregnancy and my other two pregnancy my bbs grew immediately and were super hot and sore. This time, no swelling the nipples are sore and I had something weird happen... I felt like my nipples were cold and so I touched them and my breasts were hot and my nipples were chilled...?? Ummm... my back hurts.. I think that is it!! I told my husband by writing HI Dad! on my tummy..he almost cried when he realized what he was looking at (at 2am this morning... lol) My mom is down visiting from a different province and so we put a Bun in the over and asked her if she could check the oven on her way to the wash room.. I heard her open the oven and then she brought the bun to me and said "ya, I think it is thawed" LOL and I said "Whats that?" and she said "Oh, why is there a bun in your oven?" and I said "because God put it there!" By this point my husband is hysterically laughing! and it took a bit longer for my mom to catch on "God?... Put it there???*raised eyebrows, then she looks at my stomach and screams!!! Throws the bun and hugs me and says "IT BETTER BE A GIRL THIS TIME! *Points to husband*"Or I am cutting off your nuts!" lmao... my mom is so entertaining! Baby dust to all of you!!!

9 years ago

RebeccaD - I LOVE your mom's response.

Congrats to all the new BFP's!!

According to LMP: User Image According to O date:

9 years ago

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!

AFM: New symptom today! I had the WORST backache when I woke up this morning! It went away by afternoon, but it was so bad that I almost couldn't sit up. I've also been craving Mountain Dew. When I told DH that I wanted a Mtn. Dew, he looked at me and said, "You ARE pregnant." G-d, I hope so!

Other than that achy back, I've had Montgomery's tubercles for over a week and for the past few days, my nipples have been SUPER dark. Even DH noticed how dark they are. I'm still too far out from when AF is due (next Friday) to test, but not testing is really trying my patience. I've just been *feeling* pg for the past few days. Hopefully, this is our month. And to everyone else still waiting to test!

Me - 30; DH - 31 Married my Best Friend (10/05) Our Baby Bumblebee (10/07) (6/14)

9 years ago

Congrats Rebecca!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I took 2 tests this morning.. on the First Choice (DG brand) I got a complete negative, and on my Answers brand I see the faintest of all faint lines.. it's so faint I don't even think that it's there.. It's in my hpt images.. Does anyone else see it? Or am I wishful thinking?

9 years ago

I see the line Maggie!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo