Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

961 - 970 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Hwoody- can you post an image of your hpt?

9 years ago

Hi ladies, I am joining your group as I got my BFP yesterday! My due date is April 19, 2015 according to online resources (I am making a Dr's appt in the morning) Good luck to everyone still waiting to test and congrats on all those who already got their BFPs :)

User Image DS 5/4/99 DD 11/25/03 (blessed with my sweet step-daughter) DS 10/22/09 7/13/14 8/09/14 Fingers crossed for my own baby girl!

9 years ago

I just bought a FRER that I plan on taking in the morning.. As for today, 14dpo, I don't have any symptoms at all.. of AF or of pregnancy.. so confusing! AF was due too arrive on 8-8-14 and has yet to show her face.. but there for a few days a thought for sure that she was coming.. It wouldn't be abnormal for her to come today, as I have had a 28 day cycle but never anything longer than that.. So anxious about in the morning!

Welcome to all of the new comers and congrats on all of the new BFP's!

9 years ago

Hi chrissykay and congrats- many of the BFPs are still lingering here but have also moved onto to CMP site and joined the April 2015 board there!! Look forward to seeing you there and congrats again!!

Maggie- good luck and sending only BFP thoughts your way for tomorrow!!!

9 years ago

@hwoody If you took an Ovulation test - and it was positive - maybe you ovulated much later than you thought?

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Thank You tjw:)

9 years ago

Thank you tjwjtw21 :)

I'm sorry I am new here, what is the CMP site?

User Image DS 5/4/99 DD 11/25/03 (blessed with my sweet step-daughter) DS 10/22/09 7/13/14 8/09/14 Fingers crossed for my own baby girl!

9 years ago

Feeling like the witch is about to show her face.. been burning up the past hour(HOT FLASHES!) with some belly cramps... Not to mention I'm in a complete B-word mood! All at once within the last hour.. May not make it to testing in the morning...

9 years ago

Chrissykay- it's the countdownmypregnancy site- there is a link to it at the bottoms of every page on countdown to pregnancy. It's a similar site with forums and such but geared at women who are pregnant rather than those trying to become pregnant.

This forum Has been much more exciting and active tho!

9 years ago

Thanks tjwjtw21, I will join there :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo