Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls! CD15/2DPO and feeling better about my temp today... 97.7! CTP gave me my crosshairs with O being CD13 as I hoped now just waiting for FF to confirm hopefully tomorrow as well!

Snow: pleeeeeeeease POAS! I'm getting anxious for you hehehe

Nicole2014: this is only my second cycle temping and it is stressing me out too! It's definitely helpful, but like symptoms, I end up reading into every little thing lol

So in one day.. I'm on chapter 17 of Divergent lol either I reaaaaally like the book or I'm reaaaaally trying to finish it by next week so I can start my POAS addiction haha

Many congrats to the recent BFPs!

Goodluck to those waiting to test!

User Image

9 years ago

So how is the book Babydust? I have been wondering about it! Is anyone else around 9 DPO or is it just me? JW.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

It's good so far! Kind of has a Hunger Games feel to it. I haven't seen the movie yet, I usually read the books first before watching the movies nowadays..

User Image

9 years ago

I loved the Divergent series! I want to get "Four" now.. It's supposed to be from his point of view! Just now on 4 dpo.. I just wished I did t read into every little twinge that my body makes.. It's driving me crazy!!!

9 years ago

marcie_pants: If you are still curious about the cost you can always call your doctors office and ask...they may transfer you to the billing dept but then at least you'll know.

callmequirky: I have never heard of the "upsuck" theory until I read your post last night. I did try it a bit last night, about 15 minutes after we DTD...probably something you should do right after huh? But, I guess we will see what happens.

ChickRay:

LOL! @ the nursing home comment. I think that is why my DH thought I had all the time in the world to get PG. I kept telling him that it doesn't work that way. It did feel good when the doctor told him he agreed he didn't see it fair that Men can get a girl pregnant at the age of 80 but us women only have so many eggs and then they are gone. I think that was a bit of a wake up call for him. But, I just feel bad having my DH try so many days in a row...he gets it done but he struggles. He gets sore down there after so much BD'ing.

Ababy2love: There is a good chance that if this month doesn't happen I will be out on a May baby too. During the fertile week we have my step kids a lot and I think that will interfere with our timing. Obviously we'll see what happens. But I do hope your wish comes true too.

I did know about the sex timing for a girl/boy. DH & I want a girl so badly but after a year and a half of TTC I am not picky anymore. Ideally I would love to have twins...one of each sex. Twins does run in my family. However, at the same time not sure we could really afford 2. But what a miracle that would be...lol. I have a friend on FF in a forum and she is having a girl and all she really did was cluster around the +OPK as well. So I think the theory is there but it depends on circumstances and the sperm.

nicole2014: LOL! I think we are in about the same situation. I got my +OPK yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon/evening I felt crampy...almost to the point where I really didn't feel like BD'ing...but we did. Then this morning my temp dropped some more...!? I honestly thought that maybe I was O'ing last night and today my temp would rise. Talk about a shocker. It's a good thing DH & I plan to BD again one more time tonight.

tjwjtw21: I think I see a 2nd line on the bottom...

Bumpin4Baby: Oh I hear ya on the bottle of wine...lol. If I O'd today...then on my 9dpo, weather permitting, DH & I are going to the Renaissance Faire and it's hard going to things like that not knowing if you are PG or not. I will still test in the morning even if it is considered early and then I guess it will just be a judgement call that day. So many women drink and party their first 2 months because they have no clue that they are even PG. But of course there is us who have been TTC for so long and don't want to risk it.

AFM: Today I feel a tad crampy, felt it worse last night but it's still there...thinking it's ovulation cramps. Oh I hope so. Last night DH & I and we will do it again tonight. Or at least that's the plan. I feel so bad for getting DH to keep doing this. Don't get me wrong he enjoys sex, but not every day. He even has a bit of a hard time doing it EOD but he does it. I just keep telling him to hurry up and get me KU'd so we don't have to go by a schedule. I miss the good ole days when we just had it for fun...lol. Granted Friday's was fun. But still.

and to all of us O'ing and waiting to test.

and to all of you who have gotten your 's It's great to see so many this month.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Bumpinbaby- I'm either 9 or 10 DPO. Have you tested? I'm a POAS addict so I've tested too many times to count. Today I think I got my BFP, albeit faint, it's there! Hope it sticks this time as month before last it didn't.

Ladies, I even took an FRER after my internet cheapies and it has a faint line too, so I'm optimistic that it's real! So excited I can hardly contain it, you all are the only ones I've told thus far as I'm a single woman TTC with donor sperm. I have 2 children now, but they don't get it so here I am.... Yay!!!

Hoping for a

9 years ago

I may have to read Divergent then! Thanks :)

[b]lolo: Yes, it is a lot different knowing there is a possiblity of being pg. On the other hand, I believe you should enjoy yourself bc stressing would be worse than one drink ya know? I guess it will depend on how you feel that day. When are you testing?

[b]tjwjtw: That is awesome that we are the same DPO. :) However, with you getting a BFP it kinda makes me feel like I should be getting at least a faint line by now. I used a CB this morning and got a BFN.. But, maybe my cramps yesterday was implantation since I haven't had them since. Are your BBs sore? What are your symptoms as of today? I am super happy for you BTW!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

tjwjtw21 - Back in September 2012, I was a single woman who tried to conceive with a sperm donor (IUI). It didn't work, but I wish it had! But I guess that everything happens for a reason, though because I wound up meeting my BF in January 2013 and he is the perfect guy for me. We can't wait to have a baby together.

It takes a strong woman to have a baby on her own - so congrats to you :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Awe JayneB! I am so happy that you found your lifetime love.. Very sweet! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby- I haven't had a lot of symptoms but a few here and there. I felt pretty crampy yesterday though and a lil less the day before. My boobs have been sore off and on, but not consistently. Last night getting ready for bed though I kept looking at them like something was different but I couldn't pinpoint what it was. This am I work pretty nauseous but has been better as day has gone on. That's really about it for me. I always pee a lot except at work because I don't get enough to drink there and run all day (I'm a RN). I have a slight feeling of heartburn today too, but very mild... Maybe it's the nausea making me feel that way??

Jayne- I'm happy you found the one for you! That's great! I choose this way because I'm 34 and I didn't want to keep waiting for Mr. Right to come along and miss my chance. I already have 2 that I raise by myself as their dad's are MIA, so I figure it couldn't be worse... Maybe better since I won't have the drama of a deadbeat dad. Sad that some men can be that way. My boys are great though and I wouldn't trade them for anything. I am hopeful for a girl to complete us as I'm kinda outnumbered these days around our house, but I'd be happy with anything that's healthy!!

Thanks for the great support all you ladies provide... Not just to me but everyone. I'm so happy I joined this site and have found some great people along to journey!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo