Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Anyone currently using pre-seed? I am considering giving it a try next cycle, just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on it?

10 dpo - no AF yet....but im sure she's coming any second.

9 years ago

awebste: i haven't ever used preseed... the price alone was enough to turn me off!!!

User Image

9 years ago

DH and I used preseed but he hates lubricant so I have to sneak it in without him knowing. He can always tell but it's too late at that point. Lol. It was kind of expensive but I wasn't producing very much fertile cervical mucus this cycle so I thought I needed a little booster. It definitely made everything slippery but I still think AF is coming this cycle. That doesn't have anything to do when the lubricant though. I don't think my body is ovulating correctly. Doctor wants me to come in on cycle day 21 next cycle so she can check my progesterone level. I would recommend the preseed but don't use the whole applicator full, just a small amount is good. I've heard a lot of people get their BFP using preseed. Good luck. I hope it helps.

User Image

9 years ago

I thought I would add my love story to the group. My DH and I met through Spark which is a phone dating app. I was supposed to have a date on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend. That guy didn't talk to me all week so I got stood up. Another guy asked me to join him for a drink, but before I could get ready he changed his mind. So I was hanging out with my roommate. Then out of nowhere I started talking to this other guy. We hit it off so well we ended up spending over an hour on the phone talking. And the conversation was so easy. He invited me to a bbq the next day. It was 1.5 hours away. I was leary but my roommate talked me into it. And I'm so glad he did. I actually met my DH at his mother's house. And we drove over to the bbq together. I had no idea that his family would be there. I met his mother, step father, sister and his son 10 minutes after meeting him. And we have been inseparable ever since. I actually told him after 4 hours of being face to face that I could see myself marrying him and to feel free to run. 5 months later we were engaged.

And now we are trying for our first (his second). Still not feeling 100%. Is it Wed yet so I can test???

User Image

9 years ago

DanielleH13: it's been so fun reading everyone's "how we met" stories!

Sounds like you and I are both counting down to the same day!! for both of us!!

User Image

9 years ago

DH and I met online twice too on plentyoffish. He had just gotten out of a long relationship so I told him I wouldn't date him, but we could hang out as friends. I didn't want to be a rebound. He wasn't interested in hanging out as friends, so for months we'd just yahoo chat late at night. We'd talk about everything, including our respective dates. Well one night he called me and said some very nasty remarks about a friend of mine getting drunk on his birthday. We argued and I told him to lose my contact info, because he was too judgmental. Well at that point I was pretty much over dating anyway. So I stayed away from men for a while. 3 months later I decided to log in to POF just to see what was out there and he saw that I was online. He messaged me, then we went on a date a week later. Been together 5 1/2 years now. He's still pretty judgy though. Drives me bonkers, he's getting better though. :) I've always enjoyed online dating. My mom and step-dad met online. Most of my kickball team did too.

9 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well today.

SARALY3: That is Awesome!! Hopefully we both get our BFP this cycle. :) It's exciting!!

awebste: I am using preseed this cycle with softcups. I like it, they recommend using like 3-4 g each time, which is way too much. Sorry TMI, but it was too wet, hubby wasn't digging it. :) So I used between 1 -2 g prior to BD'ing.

Today I is 1 DPO. The countdown has begun. :) LOL!!

So everyone is sharing their "how we met stories" my husband and I have one that isn't to share with the kids. LOL!! I was driving my car and I stopped at a stop light and hubby was in the passenger side of a friends car, and asked me for my phone number. LOL!! And being young and stupid I was like "OKAY" :) LOL!! We went on a date two days, later. He suggested going to a local pool hall. We went and he didn't know that I play professionally and I kicked his butt!! Now here we are nine years later married, and TTC. :) I guess every love story isn't always a fairy tale. Ha ha ha!!

9 years ago

Love these stories. Glad to know so many other people meet online.

I think AF is going to show. My temp went down a little today. It's still above cover line but just kinda holding steady at a lower temp than I'd like to see. I'm a little disappointed because I thought we might have gotten it this month, but we'll try again. So unless my temp miraculously climbs tomorrow, the witch should show her ugly face about Monday.

User Image

9 years ago

RPope84: I don't think so, your chart looks fine, your not even close to the cover line. and your dip the other day could have been implantation. I would test tomorrow morning. don't give up yet hun!!

9 years ago

haha i like the stories too!

My DH and I met in 2003 - grade 12. We went to separate high schools. Like grade 12's do - we were all excited for PROM. Unfortunately my high school had slim pickings of guys - I wasn't interested in going with any of them to prom. My cousin, who is the same age as me, was also getting ready for prom at his high school. The neighbour kid next door was his good friend and didn't have a date. My aunt decided it was the perfect time to play match maker. I showed up at our family easter dinner, and to my surprise he showed up too! We got to know each other and eventually he asked me to his prom which was the following month. We went, had fun - I ended up asking him to mine after we hit it off. It is now 11 years later - we have been married for 4. Been through a lot together - university, medical school and now my husband is finishing his residency in orthopedics. Finally figured out, after years of trying to plan the perfect time to ttc, that there is no good time - life will always been busy. This was our fourth month trying, and like my last few posts I am sure AF is just around the corner. Better luck next month!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo