Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Seems like my symptoms are tapering off some other than BBs very sore. tjwjtw- you are on heck of a woman!! It takes a lot to be a mom and a dad! You go girl.. :)

I'm also glad I found this thread! Great women :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

tjwjtw21, I was 34 in 2012! And I was also trying for the same reasons. I was basically fed up with men (and wasn't getting any younger) so I decided that if I wanted to have a baby, I would just have to do it on my own. So I totally understand where you're coming from :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Just curious and this may sound crazy, but has anyone already picked out names?? If I have a girl I will name her Karalyn Raine. I have two grandmother's named Carolyn, so that is where that came from. Kelton Lee for a boy. My husband and his dad's middle name is Lee. Just thought it would be fun to talk about!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

No names here- both of mine were named after seeing them. I had some ideas but wasn't set on anyone name. With my youngest, I had to be forced into a name or fill out a thick stack of papers at the hospital, lol.

9 years ago

LOL!! I had my daughter's name picked out the week I found out I was pg..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

If it's a boy, my BF gets to pick the name, and he picked Tanner Patrick (Tanner - after Evan Tanner, a MMA fighter that he was a fan of and Patrick - after my dad.) I like it, too, so that's good :)

If it's a girl, I get to pick and I'm not sure. I think I'm set on Aubree as a first name, but I also like Emily. And as a middle name, Sophia or Jane (my grandma's first name and mom's middle name). But I'm also thinking of Jaine as an alternate spelling to include my BF's grandma, Lorraine. Kinda a Jane/Lorraine combo. :)

But who knows, all of that could change once we meet the baby :p

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Bumpin4baby: I did. Daughter: Anaz (My name backwards with out the O)
Son: Shaune Christian (Jr)

User Image User Image

9 years ago

I love those names girls! I like the spelling Jaine, cute! I like different. Very unique Ababy2love! No way my name would work any other way than it already is, bummer bc I love that idea! My daughter's name is Kinley Brooke so I have to stay with the letter "K". :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

My ewcm is still here. I am bd tonight

User Image User Image

9 years ago

YAY!! GL to you :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo