Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Bumpin4Baby-those are all good signs!!!!

Anyone else test yet?

9 years ago

Bumpin and snow-- all sound very promising!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you both!!

AFM-- I'm 12DPIUI/13DPO. Still getting stronger BFPs. Feeling nauseous every day, but no vomit yet. Never had this with the first 2. Feeling tired too but managing with that park ok. Boobs hurts everyday, off and on. And still having mild/dull cramps. Kinda just a full feeling with lots of gas and bloating.

I will get my beta tomorrow. I got up courage to take a digi today and it was pregnant with a 1-2 week indicator- right on target so far. :).

Good luck ladies!! Can't wait to hear of more BFPs this month!!!

9 years ago

tjwjtw21!! CONGRATS!

my bff took a pregnancy test just minutes ago. theres a faint second line. she's gonna wait a couple hours and hold her pee for another test

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Congrats tjw!

Hopefully I have a regular cycle this month. I'm behind most of you ladies. If it's a normal length I anticipate ovulating tomorrow or the next day. I've been a little crampy today, so maybe it's an egg about to release. No ewcm yet, but I had it last month when we weren't ttc yet. Tonight we used preseed and I implemented the upsuck theory after bd. Now I'm hanging out in bed with my butt on pillows holding my pee. Haha. Worked conceiving dd and I'm sticking to that formula for now.

Nowhere near time to test dang it. Just hoping to see lovely bfps from you all.

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Had some major catching up to do as I've been out of town for my birthday.

Thanks to you ladies for the input on my temping question a few days ago!

Congrats to the most recent BFPs!

AFM, a little discouraged that we may have actually bd'd too early. After I inputted my temp for Saturday/CD 17, both FF and CTP now agree that I O'd CD14 even though I was so sure I O'd CD13. I guess I'll have to just wait and see as usual. Something different this cycle for me is that my BBS have been feeling pretty full/tender since O, when usually that doesn't start until like 8 or 9 DPO.

GL to those testing soon and to all!

User Image

9 years ago

I've got pain in both my ovaries tonight. Which is weird if I have a cyst on my left ovary, why would my right one hurt?

I wonder if thats a pregnancy symptom in itself. Ovarian pain

Edit: it's just AF cramping now. I'm sure it's gonna start any minute.

9 years ago • Post starter

Last night I had a clump of khaki colored cm with a very tiny streak of red. Woke up this morning and I am having AF like cramps. I have a feeling she is about to show her ugly face any minute!! :(

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I tested this morning at 15 DPO. Not obsessed just scared of CP #2. My symptoms: back and hip pain, stuffy nose, mild occassional headache, mild cramping and the feeling my uterus is gonna fall out of my woo haa, nipples are slightly sensitive but not sore, nausea is mild and comes and goes, and omg I've gained 6 lbs since I saw my doctor last month. What's up with that!!! I'm eating but not enough to gain 6 lbs . I almost fell off the scale!!! My stomach is bloated though and gassy, gross I know. My mood is up and down, little weepy and next minute I'm telling people I love them. Not sleeping through the night because I have to pee and very vivid dreams. Last night dreams was about tornados and my psychotic exbf. Calling my doctor today. Hope everyone has a great Monday.

9 years ago

I'm glad you posted that Chick! My symptoms are pretty much the same.. I have so many emotions right now knowing that either I will get a bfp or AF very soon.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well congrats to the bfp's

Snowwhite & bumpin4baby: I really hope that it is the opposite. But of course y'all know your body.

AFM: i have been m.i.a because of my future dh birthday weekend. We had so much fun. From movies to bowling. We did hookah, etc. I forgot how amazing life is and stress free when your not ttc. This break was well needed.

I am already aware that I am out for an April or May baby. I will still pop up on both of these forums hoping that all of you get your bfp's either this month or next month.

Wishing you all the best

I am so out of the ttc, I didn't even know I was considered as 5 dpo

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo