Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Pink lines is much stronger today. I'm a little obsessed since I had the cp so testing everyday. Broke down with excitement and told my DH this morning. He is so happy but no one knows but us and my daughter and of course you guys. We will wait for awhile before we tell anyone else. Ok I told my sisters but we do not keep secrets from each other. I'll call the doc on Monday and go in for blood work, then maybe I'll relax. Now I have to go get caught up on everyone from yesterday. Hoping to see some BFP from you sweet ladies.

9 years ago

MaggieLA - I'm 5DPO and also have creamy CM. :)

akotalk2me - Welcome to the board!! Were your girls conceived naturally or did you use fertility meds? I've always dreamed of having (identical) twin girls.

princess79holly - Probably not what you want to hear, but anything is possible - since you did BD, with him, within your fertile period. Some guys do lie about getting a vasectomy and also I have heard about cases where it doesn't work (llike the ones that some of the ladies mentioned here).

How many DPO are you? Have you taken a test yet?

angelica2510 - Clomid shortage? And your age may play a factor in what types of treatment he wants to put you on. My doctor only wants me to do 3 rounds of clomid, then she's going to refer me to a RE.

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Well I am 6dpo today and my only symptoms have been that I felt kind of nauseous this morning/mild cramping but that's happened a few times since I started taking the prenatal vitamins last month. I also had milky lotion white CM yesterday evening. I have also been having this ache on my right ovary it seems.. Don't know if any of this means anything or not. I try not to read to much into because I just Hate getting my hopes to be crushed by the one line monster.. AF should be here a week from today so I guess I will just wait it out.

9 years ago

Bump: it's still a little early. Don't throw in the towel just yet. Retest in a few days. My 10dpo test was a very very faint. I'm 12 DPO and it looks so much stronger.

9 years ago

JayneB, yest in South Africa at the monent there is a nation wide shortage, no one has clomid, or any of the generics, apparently the suppliers are having trouble soursing a key ingredient? Well thats the answer I get when I ask the pharmacist, last month I had to go to about 6 pharmacies before I found some, this month no one has, I have phoned around. I was even considering buying it from an online pharmacy in the USbor somewhere.

So we going natural for one month, dh and I both agreed thay after a yeat and a half of actively trying, we are going to take a month off.

9 years ago

So hopeful for you guys!

So, I did an experiment last night, probably doesn't mean a thing. I was watching Netflix and decided to be EXTRA STILL and test my temp like every 20 minutes, you know just to see because i'm slowly losing my mind over it all. I started at about 10:30pm, and this is what I got:

97.8, 97.45, 97.6, 97.33

I don't know what the point of that really was, but I've decided to stop lol. I'm just going to trust my OPK since I've always gotten a period 14-15 days after a positive. Anyone else have issues with temping, or is it just my body?

Keep the testing coming!

9 years ago

Nicole - when you're awake, you're temperature is constantly in flux - no matter how still you are. That's why they say that you should only temp if you've had at least 4 hours of sleep. :)

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Jayneb - Excellent, thanks!. I hardly EVER get 4 straight hours of sleep. I'm starting a new job soon as a store manager, so that will give me something to keep my mind off of it all ;)

So DH and i went out to play pool last night, and out of the blue, in public, he goes "Hey I know what I want for my Bday.... a whip!" I was like "uhhh, a what? " He says "Yea! Like Indiana Jones. We can set up cans on the fence and practice knocking them off!" Boys......

9 years ago

I'm always behind with the post! Congrats to all on their BFP!

So, I was asked to be the Matron of Honor for my sister as well as the party planner for my other sisters gender reveal. The reveal will be held the end of this month to early Sept followed by the wedding in November. If we do get pregnant this cycle I'm hoping I'm not too tired to deal with it all. Though I'm sure starting busy will help speed the baby wait along.

Strangest thing happened yesterday: My husband, who never really says much about us ttc, actually mentioned during our phone convo, "you know
you're pregnant right?" When I asked why he would say that he simply replied, "because I just have that feeling. The same one I had before when you were pregnant with Jules." I don't want to get my hopes up just yet.

Saturday, I had this strange pain on my left side that shot to my lower abdomen. Didn't last long, but was very noticeable. Also had lots of ewcm, which is strange because my pd tracker & Ovia app say my fertile pd is now. Luckily we bd over the weekend twice so if I just so happened to ovulate earlier hopfeully we caught it.

9 years ago

Thanks chickray! I am just all in my feelings today! Sorry in advance guys..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo