Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

891 - 900 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Thank you to everyone who answered my questions!!!! Had a newborn session today so got a llittle baby fix in :)

Sara: I really hope you get that bfp!!!

whileimwaiting: I tried temping once and I didn't understand it at all!!! Have fun on your girls weekend!

Ababy: anytime girl! Glad to see you back :) sounds like breakthrough bleeding?! Not sure and strange they can't ffigure it out!

Afm... well I feel cramps today and my back hurts... bb's still hurt like crazy... other than that I'm a bit tired. I'm not so sure when af is supposed to come. I think Saturday or sunday. Will take a test in the am!

9 years ago

ako you don't use on of those apps. I track mines with my days and Fertility friend which was recommended by Randall

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Thanks bookish-mama!

Ababy- yeah that's what I'm hoping will happen. It's just so hard to wait to test.

9 years ago

Hey ladies! I o'd on 7/31, so I'm 7 dpo. Today I woke up with lower back pain that got worse throughout the day. But, I've also have this sharp pinching pain that comes and goes on my lower right side. Sometimes it feels like a stabbing pain. Anyone else have this?
Good Luck all!!

User Image

9 years ago

Ababy Thanks!! I actually taught middle school science and coached for5 years Maggie, KACAAF, and Bookish! I just started as a manager at an independent shoe store I worked at during college and through summers as a teacher. It would be nice to coordinate with your summers!

Lolo and AFM I was not as chipper today as I was this morning lol. I have inserts in my shoes to take up space because they are a little loose, but today I had to take them out because my feet swelled so bad. I have never had that happen that I can remember...I was craving salty food and water, and had a headache. I'd like to think they were possible early pg symptoms, but i'm only 8DPO so I was probably just dehydrated. Take care of yourselves!

9 years ago

No af for me. I have to assume it will be here the 9th assuming my average of 27 days. Shortest was last month at 24 past that :). And longest 29 so that would be monday. Still holding off testing since i only have the one left. Still get quite crampy at night. And to make things worse. Ended up with pink eye today!

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you ladies for your help!!! I may start temping!

But I am cramping like max right now!!! Hopefully good and not bad :)

9 years ago

Well it's not looking good for me. Had another negative this morning. Still spotting as well. AF is supposed to come today. I guess we will see what happens. Why is it so hard for people who want to have a baby??? I'm feeling so hopeless right now.

Good luck to everyone. Throwing baby dust your way!

9 years ago

KACAAF~ I tested this morning too and got a negative. I'm hoping it's to soon. Fingers crossed! It still may be our month :)

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks piscesmama. How many dpo are you? I'm 14 dpo. I'm just concerned Bc I've been spotting since yesterday.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo