Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

861 - 870 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

What day do you ladies count as ovulation? Is it the day you get your positive opk? I don't temp but I use opks. Just wondering if I am counting wrong.

9 years ago

I think I am going to test Saturday morning if AF has not shown yet.. That would make me 1 day late, but since I've been TTC she always shows when I'm not expecting her just to play with my mind lol What about you?

9 years ago

ako: I count the day after I get the Positive OPK! I also compare the OPK when I have the bestest fertile CM!

9 years ago

I plan on testing again tomorrow and again on Saturday if AF doesn't invite herself. I have all my hope on this time because I don't know when I will be able to try again. My bf lives in another state and with our work schedules it's hard to plan accordingly. I'm waiting for him to tie up loose ends so he can move, but that could be 6 months or more, although a positive test would light a fire and speed up things. We both want this to happen, it's just hard with him so far away.

9 years ago

Maggie: do you test for ovulation in the morning or afternoon?

9 years ago

KACAFF: I really hope this your lucky month.. I too am guilty of wanting one RIGHT NOW for work reasons.. which probably isn't the best thing.. I have internship(student teaching) this fall and if I had a baby in Apirl that would give me 3 good months at home with the baby before having to go to work in August. I would be happy to have one anytime but this is just the perfect time it seems like. However, I try to remind myself that it is not about my time it is about God's perfect timing!

9 years ago

ako: I tested once a day around 2pm until I got to CD 10 then I started testing twice a day around 11am and then again around 3 or 4pm.. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss the surge!

9 years ago

My whole timing issue is making sure my bf and I see each other in the right time of my cycle (when I'm ovulating). Although having a baby in April or even May would be amazing because I am a teacher and would be able to have a few months before returning to work for the new school year. But you are right! It's all about God's timing and trusting His plan for your life! Keep me posted! Good luck!

9 years ago

KACAFF: It sounds like we are in the same boat with the teaching career! Wouldn't it just be so great to have 3 whole months of just hanging out with baby instead of having to just take a leave and getting less than half that time with baby?!? Good Luck to you too :)

9 years ago

Maggie and kac: same boat here! I am a photographer and being that I will be am extreme high risk pregnancy I am trying to get pregnant during my not so busy time. But I know it might not always happen when I want lol good luck!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo