Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

I think, for facebook, I'd do something like the three pairs of shoes (mom, dad and baby). I always think that those are adorable!

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

I also love that idea! One of my friends did that :) It's hard to find something original though.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well I'm officially off to the May thread! showed up full force!! Damn her!

I will check back periodically to see if there are any more BFPs!!

User Image

9 years ago

Awe, BOO Danielle!! next month!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Ugh I am so annoyed still no +OPK. Not sure why it hasn't shown up yet. But I did finally get some more ewcm last night. So hopefully I will get a +OPK tomorrow. Tonight DH & I will BD again and if I get my + then we will cluster BD...meaning tomorrow night and Thursday night.

I used to O earlier than this, but since my Lap 2 months ago it has been different...usually around today, so now it's kinda throwing me off a bit. The only good thing about this happening for me now is maybe (if this isn't my month) then I will O after Aug 25th of next month and it won't disturb our TTC process...I hope. FX'd though that this is still my month...next month is starting to still look complicated...lol.

I also slept pretty badly last night. Tossed and turned with some horrible dreams.

_snowwhite_: I had actually just looked this up and heard that you can have ewcm in early pregnancy. So it is possible to O and still have ewcm at times.

MaggieLA: To answer your question about how long to use OPK's. You are supposed to stop using them after you see a +OPK. However, and this is why temping is important...There are times when you can see an early LH surge (+OPK) and not ovulate. Some women, myself included once, has seen an early surge. When it happened to me I questioned it because I have never O'd that early. So someone suggested I continue testing and low and behold I did get another +OPK around my usual time and my temps confirmed I O'd. It hasn't happened since then but it can happen. I have known some women to use them until they see negative which can be a waste. I did that once and had 2 +OPK's in a row. But unless you know it's too early...I would stop using as soon as you see your +OPK.

DanielleH13: Aww I am so sorry arrived. for next month.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

CM question:

Ok, so i had some really nice EWCM for 2 days. DH and I BD on the 2nd day and the morning after (didn't check my CM that day). Then, the 4th day (24 hours after we BD), my CM changed from really creamy in the morning, to creamy and stretchy in the afternoon, and by the evening it was just wet. We BD last night, so I don't think checking CM today would be very accurate. I don't think I ovulated yesterday because my temp this morning is 97.0 (a little low), and I got a negative OPK yesterday. MAYBE I O'd today, but has anyone had CM change throughout the day? Would semen make it cloud up? I have it on my chart.

9 years ago

I just took an OPK, and it was positive. Soooo hopefully I will actually O today or tomorrow.

9 years ago

Hi Nicole.

Yes sperm can make your CM cloudy! I had wondered the same thing and wasn't sure for a couple days if it was actually EWCM or sperm so I did a little research and came across an article that said that the best way to tell if it is sperm or not is to leave it on the toilet paper for a few mins. CM tends to stay on top of the paper and sperm will be absorbed into the paper. It also stated that you could drop it in water and if it keeps its consistency then its CM if sperm it will diminish. Hope that helps! GL to you!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

DanielleH13, so sorry to hear AF arrived. :(

Bumpin4Baby, thanks for the clarification. I was wondering that myself.

Not sure when O will hit for me as the only real EWCM I got was last Friday. Hoping wet is good enough!

9 years ago

smiles, you are welcome! Do you use OPK's or temp? I use neither, but I was just wondering. I may try something new next month if the shows her ugly head. A few months ago I would have thought this TTC & TWW is beyond crazy, now I know it is, LOL. All the ups and downs are really stressful and the urge to constantly POAS is LOONEY! I just HAD to again today knowing it would be BFN. I am so ready for Friday to get here so I will be 10 DPO and not feel as crazy for POAS.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo