Community post

Discussion

April 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Heya there girls.

I'm out for March, so I thought I'd start an April Babies Thread.

Post here if you're hoping for an April Baby!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

1094 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 1094 Replies | Last Page

Saraly: that looks positive to me!!! Good luck!

9 years ago

Well. I'm not pregnant. Bfn on hospital urine test. Doctor says it's probably a cyst. Nothing to worry about. Not ectopic. I feel better now that I know what it was. Whew. Sad about the bfn though. Oh well. Onwards and upwards. I'm gonna try to get into town and try for a May baby. I told my bf that I won't come down until his daughter is settled in (she lives away and is coming home for the year). Not sure how were going to swing bding with her home. While she's sleeping? How do you ladies do it?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Omg ladies. I just checked my cervix. It was incredibly high closed and soft. Was it ever soft. I've never felt it so squishy. Could I be ovulating? It's closed though. Is that a sign of a bfp? Could I still be pregnant? Gahhhh. So confused!!

9 years ago • Post starter

No temp drop yet!!!! Chart is still looking great

9 years ago

Chickray, I am really hoping you are right!! :)

Good luck to you Randall!

Snow, you could still definitely be pregnant! AF hasn't came yet!! I hate that you're in so much pain though.. cervix sounds promising!

Well... I tested a freaking BFN at 12 dpo. I had such a good feeling about testing this morning.. Now I think I will just wait until 14 dpo, maybe I will know for sure by then. I only have one more frer left and don't want to waste it!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Saraly-

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Oh yea, I almost forgot. Last night me and dh dtd and I had some very light pink spotting immediately afterwards one time but nothing more. Should I be worried about that?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

No Bumpin4baby I don't think there is nothing to worry about. That is usually from the cervix being bumped. Last month I did not test BFP until the day before and day of AF due.

Snow White: so happy your ok. Prayers coming from Texas for all of y'all to have your BFP !!!!

For all of the so far BFP

9 years ago

Snow: glad to see you are okay!

Chickray: you just made my day about testing positive later :) woo hoo! There is still hope! :)

9 years ago

Randall- your chart looks triphasic! If that's not the norm for you, it's a very good sign!

AFM- One (of my three) cats has been super snuggly with me lately. She the one that is least snuggly, so it's odd. Every time I sit on the couch, to play with my ipad, she jumps up on my stomach, plops down and spreads out.

Could be that she's just going through a phase or doesn't like the iPad but maybe her baby spidey senses are tingling! If I *do* get my BFP this month, then I'll know that she knew :p

Me: 36 BF: 37 TTC#1 since April 2013

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo